Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

7" oval enmblem .. in white ?!

Hi Couldn't see your picture for some reason
  2. S

Back in a Ford Explorer after years away!

Once Explorer, Always Explorer !
  3. S

New Explorer Owner

Good looking for sure. Congrats!
  4. S

Welcome from a newbie!
  5. S

New Explorer owner

Good to hear ! I had to wait a while before I could buy mine, so I am happy even with the base model. So I can only imagine all the toys you got on yours ! Enjoy !
  6. S

New Member - Have a 2020 Explorer Limited on Retail Order

Can you still cancel your order and buy from another dealer ?
  7. S

Ford buy back converstation

Good to hear you're going to get a replacement !
  8. S

New Explorer owner

Welcome and congrats ! You have a Limited version so you pretty much have all the options already installed ?
  9. S

Bought this last weekend

welcome & congrats !
  10. S

Sharp looking Explorer. Thank you for sharing !
  11. S

New guy, owned two explorers

Welcome from a newbie
  12. S

Ford buy back converstation

Sorry to see you have to go through this on a brand new vehicle. Very frustrating for sure. That said, it doesn't happen to Ford only. I bought a first/new generation of Toyota Sienna (2011) ... oh boy ... there were so many issues (powered sliding doors not working, strange loud noise when...
  13. S

Almost 200k miles. Impressive !
  14. S

What time in the order/production cycle are VINs assigned?

I see many Ford dealers in my area have more than 10 STs ready to be sold. So no waiting time. I was wondering why a few folks here still need to order them. Do you need to order because your dealers are out of stock or because the ones in stock don't have the features/colors you want ?
  15. S

Congrats ! Pics won't hurt ;)
  16. S

Finally ordered my 2020 ST Rich Copper!

Waiting is part of the journey ... enjoy the journey ... your beautiful Explorer will come in due time. I had to wait for years before getting mine ;-) Congrats !
  17. S

Ford man all the way

Great ! I like Ford products too but I sometimes don't understand why Ford designed and released products like the Ford Focus with so many issues that Ford had to fix and buy back from customers, ending up costing Ford a fortune. Ford shot itself in the foot with the Focus. I don't own a Focus...
  18. S

Hello from Arizona!

Nice ! I've had a couple Ford too and still like 'em Congrats on yours !
  19. S

Newbie from indio ca

RIP original owner. Congrats and thanks for the pictures. Looking good !!
  20. S

2002 Explorer XLT Proud Owner

Congrats ! Pics of your new XLT ?
  21. S

New purchace 2017 explorer sport

Congrats ! and welcome
  22. S

Newbies Here

Welcome from another newbie ;)
  23. S

Newbie here in this forum

Welcome from another newbie. I wouldn't spend close to $23k to have an Explorer with 101k miles on it. For that money and ~3k more, you could get a brand new 2018 Explorer base model, which I found one earlier this year. Zero mile and 3 years of factory warranty. Look for Ford rebates, there...
  24. S

2020 ford st:took delivery today

Thank you for your welcome message. I traded my Transit in for my Explorer ;)
  25. S

2020 ford st:took delivery today

Congrats on your new Explorer. Hopefully those will be fixed quickly. First generation (newly designed cars) usually has issues that will be ironed out. I bought the newly designed Toyota minivan years ago after friends told me about how reliable Toyota was. Bought it brand new. I had so many...
Back