Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Torsen & Supercharger

Awwww man that's awesome you definitely gotta keep us updated on that. Would love to see it all finished and see dyno results of that. Enjoy that man.
  2. C

Seat recline mod

Well on other ford's it is. I haven't seen it on ours yet.
  3. C

Torsen & Supercharger

Please do I'd love to hear about A supercharged sport trac. That's awesome. How much do those kits cost? Are they usually plug and play or do you need custom parts made?
  4. C

Seat recline mod

Does anyone know how to do the seat mod trick to the sport trac? I know ford truck seats don't recline flat and some people of the f series truck dremel this rivit out I thought it would be same for ours but it's not. I want it to recline flat for when I take road trips I can nap in my front...
  5. C

Motorcycle in bed?

That's exactly what I was thinking about doing. The wood will help with weight distribution.
  6. C

Motorcycle in bed?

This is the bar I was hoping they made for our trucks. Talked to the owner very nice.
  7. C

Motorcycle in bed?

Well figured use would all say that. I'm gonna try it anyway n let use all know how it worked out. I was gonna get a support bar to help with the weight or a rachet strap to help. I wish they made the bar for our trucks but they don't. The guy that sells them was very nice n told me it's very...
  8. C

Motorcycle in bed?

Well I test fitted my bike in the bed and it surprisingly fit. Not safe as it sits on the tailgate but it fit. Do you know of any company that sells tailgate support braces for our trucks? That's alot of weight on the tailgate would like that extra support from the brace. I know they have them...
  9. C

A Couple of Mechanical and Equipment Questions

Yea my first ford not use to it. Had a lil Cherokee that I just sold for this. Extremely easy to work on compared to this thing lol.
  10. C

Fixed it. Ended up being the 4x4 module. Now gotta work on a nasty valve cover gasket leak on the passenger side.
  11. C

I'm having a issue with my 4wd high and low. The light doesn't come on nor do I hear a click or anything when switching it on. I just bought it and it only has 70k miles so thought it was strange with such low miles it doesnt work. Any ideas truck is in pristine shape for the age. It's a 01. Thanks
  12. C

Motorcycle in bed?

Yea think it may fit looks like from corner to corner it's about 7ft.
  13. C

Motorcycle in bed?

Strange guess no one has ever done that before with a sport trac
  14. C

Motorcycle in bed?

Really old post but I was curious does anyone have any pics of a sport trac with a motorcycle in the back? I know they don't fit but I'm sure people made ways to make them fit.
Back