Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Don't curb a rim / wheel

Just hit /curb. Paid $100, 15 minutes looks like new. Check with your salesman, they should have someone that comes by to repair used cars. I got his name and contacted directly. I’m also an insurance agent. I never turn a claim in unless $1500-$2000. You will pay more after you file and up to...
  2. J

2020 ST Multiple Sync/Tech Issues

Worked when i turned off CarPlay
  3. J

2020 ST Multiple Sync/Tech Issues

I touched the screen ( by accident) and got a full screen Waze. The attached file showed up on my phone. Not sure how or what it means. No full screen Waze since.
  4. J

Explorer delays

No issues to report
  5. J

Explorer delays

I didn’t order a moonroof on my first order which is still on a rail car. Picked one up another ST this week and pleased it has the moonroof!
  6. J

Mmmm. Whats going on ?

My first order is still in Transit..almost 60 days and counting. We only have 1 Ford dealer in my town. Reached out 50-100 miles and found one.
  7. J

Mmmm. Whats going on ?

Just got mine this week! While the Tech stuff is somewhat Confusing. WE are Enjoying it! Came out of a 2016 BMW X 5 which my wife Never liked. Maybe this next weekend we can try it out on a road trip. Im Very Happy with it!! No regrets..Yet!
  8. J

Explorer delays

After almost 60 day's in Transit I found a new dealer and leased a White St yesterday! Very Happy with the New Ride! Worth the wait.
  9. J

Explorer delays

Mine in transit since 7/23/19
  10. J

2020 Silver Spruce Platinum ordered

I keep checking United but no results. My hold up seems to be at the rail yard. Ive asked my salesman to reach out to them and check. Maybe next week something will show up. also checked with a couple of dealers they seem to have same issues . In Transit 7 weeks. Someone on the forum 1st in Last...
  11. J

2020 Silver Spruce Platinum ordered

what website are you using to track?
  12. J

Neat things you have found out on the 6th gen.

Would have been nice to have Head's up display...Enjoyed having on my 16 BMW X 5.
  13. J

Incentives for September

Is the interest rate set by Ford on a lease? Negotiable based on credit?
  14. J

Explorer delays

Mine is on a rail car. Would they be taken off to repair? or ship and have dealer fix?
  15. J

Explorer delays

Thanks for that update SGT1411! I was worried as my ST will soon be 6 weeks on a rail car
  16. J

Explorer delays

I am told its made it to Mesquite Texas. But seems to me... Its lost or misplaced. Spoke with Ford Marketing this morning. And Again, speak with your dealer. Pass the buck$. How do you not have some kind of status on a $60k SUV thats been parked almost 5 weeks. My worst experience on a car...
  17. J

Explorer delays

6/26 Build date...Nothing... called another dealer yesterday. Said the same in Dallas rail yard. No idea when they will be released. Like you mentioned 1st in last out. Communication would be appreciated
  18. J

Explorer delays

We are going on week 5 my St sitting on a rail car out side Dallas. Is Not on the recall list. No help from either Ford or my dealer. Is this the norm?
  19. J

2020 Explorer ST Atlas Blue Ordered

Seems you have a dealer willing to work with you. Cant say the same of mine. His answer today...it will be here when it gets here
  20. J

New Tracking Toy

It Works! Thanks.
Back