Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Turn Signal Issue

I found the problem with the speedometer. I was looking at the fuses and found that the #14 fuse slot was empty but it had the connections for a fuse. I looked it up and found that it was for '4WABS Main Relay, 4WABS Control Module'. I was confused as to why there wasn't a fuse in that slot. But...
  2. A

Turn Signal Issue

That would explain why the speedometer may not be working but it does not explain why the ABS light is on. Would that trip a P0500 code? I don't see how this can trigger a code and the ABS lightl. I have replaced the speed sensor on the transmission (of which does not have a cable going to the...
  3. A

Turn Signal Issue

Well, I just realized my odometer and tripometer are not working also. I did a little more research and found someone had said that if the odometer isn't working then it is the speed sensor on the transmission. However, my RPM gauge is working. Any thoughts? Also, if this were a groud issue...
  4. A

Turn Signal Issue

I have a new problem. I don't know if it is related. But now the ABS light is on and the check engine light. Also the speedometer is not working. I had the coach ran and it is coming up as P0500. Indicating vehicle speed sensor A. There are two different sensors. One for the transmission and one...
  5. A

Turn Signal Issue

Hello, I have a 99 Mountaineer with the 5.0, automatic transmission. I am having a problem with my turn signal. When I turn my brinker on, left or right, it will blink for a few seconds and then it quits. Sometimes it will stop blinking and start again all while the switch is still on. The...
Back