Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Detail guys ruined matte finish with leather conditioner. Help!

Yeah they really should have asked me if I wanted that - or maybe not? Idonno... I mean it's very clearly matte leather and adding a conditioner is pretty drastic. They didn't even apply it very well which pisses me off even more.
  2. J

That's a good idea - so the issue is mostly just with the dash board - could it damage the leather?
  3. J

That's a good question Peter - they removed most of it after it was applied (while it was still wet). It's still a little glossy- does it ever wear off/evaporate? Has been about a week with no change. This stiff is terrible - I would think that adding another layer of conditioner (even the right...
  4. J

So I recently had my 2018 Platinum Explorer detailed by pretty reputable guys (I've used them in the past) but apparently they didn't use whatever specific matte finish leather interior cleaner/conditioner (and just a regular one). The interior is gray as well. Now the matte finish is this lack...
  5. J

Hello Explorers!

Hello everyone, My name's Joe and I've recently become the new lease holder of a new 2018 Platinum Explorer. I got an interior detail and the guys used some sort of conditioner on the MATTE FINISH. Now it's this cheesy looking finish that I hate. Where in here would you recommend I post? They...
Back