Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

I hate my 13's projectors, any ideas for replacements?

Sylvania Xtravision I think it was. is there an upgrade for the projectors?
  2. S

I hate my 13's projectors, any ideas for replacements?

So, I have a 13 explorer with the projectors, I absolutely hate those things, the light pattern sucks and I can't see a thing out of them. I've changed the bulbs but no help. I've adjusted them as best I can but no real improvement. My 04 explorer had better headlights in it. I'd prefer to...
  3. S

led light bar wired to work with only high beams?

Seems pretty intimidating once you get into computer coding. I don't know...
  4. S

Thank you for your input, it puts me at ease trying this, not knowing how many amps or if the circuit might be infringed doing this. so heres what I found with a multi meter. the purple-ish orange-ish wire is your shutter wire. (for future readers be sure to test before splicing.) if you...
  5. S

HID Install +Pics - Step by Step

I wonder if anyone has done a Bi-Xenon projector upgrade, or any other projector upgrades? do they come out of the headlight assembly without baking the clear outer lens from the back of the assembly? what to look out for, etc?
  6. S

First of all, I'd like to start by saying I dont live in town, I work nights and hardley ever see anyone on my way into work untill I get to the interstate (where I'd only be using my low beams anyway) My intention is not to use the light bar irresponsibly. That being said. I'd like to wire my...
  7. S

Thanks for having me

Thanks for having me here, I'm in SE Ohio and have a 2013 Explorer XLT. I've had explorers since my 2001 Sport (2 door), then my 04 EB.
Back