Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Are these seats a direct swap for my 2005 XLS?

I have a 2005 XLS with cloth interior. I am looking to upgrade to leather because the levers to adjust the seats are broken on both driver and passenger. I am looking at the below car as a parts car. Are the seats a direct swap? I did a seat swap on a 2005 Taurus a few months ago and it was just...
  2. E

should my drivers side mirror have a puddle light?

Wondering if my side mirror on the driver's side is aftermarket. Should that side have a puddle light? The passenger side does. 2005 XLS
  3. E

Radio is distorting. Found these cut wires in the trunk. Please help

yes, there is a wiring that is running to the fuse box. Do you think any of those wires are for an amp? Would a disconnected sub cause the radio to clip at high volume? That seems more like an amp problem to me.
  4. E

Radio is distorting. Found these cut wires in the trunk. Please help

Hi All. I am new to these forums. I just purchased a 2005 Ford Explorer XLS. It has an aftermarket stereo in the car. Everything with the stereo seems to work fine, but when you try to turn it up past 12 Volume, the sound starts clipping and distorting. I found these cut wires in the rear where...
  5. E

Does my Explorer have the wrong bumper or am I missing trim pieces?

so i am trying to replace a bumper that was cracked in an accident. Would this bumper fit? 2004 Explorer parting out
  6. E

Does my Explorer have the wrong bumper or am I missing trim pieces?

So I just bought this Explorer with a salvage title from an auction. I am trying to find a replacement bumper, but I am not sure if the current bumper that is on their was the correct one or a replacement. Should there be trim pieces around my wheel? Here is a link to the car. Thanks Auto...
Back