Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Hit 250,000 Miles Today!

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!! Herre's to many more !!!! 🍻🍻🍻
  2. R

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

FYI, I had Jon powder coat the wiper arms on both of our Sport Tracs. Look GREAT !!! I recommend it !!!!!!! AS usual, he did an excellent job !!!!!!
  3. R

OEM bed cover find!

CONGRATS !!!!
  4. R

Merry Christmas !!!

LOL, I could of just opened my front door, and hollered it to you !! LOL
  5. R

Merry Christmas !!!

From our house to yours !!! "Risky Bizness"
  6. R

Our 2008 Adrenalin

I'd say "IF" you can find them and justify the cost, you should buy them. Harder to find every day !!!!
  7. R

Our 2008 Adrenalin

The Adrenalin floor mats came with it. The guy never used them, he had rubber mats in it when I bought it. I covered them in plastic. I've since taken them out and put them up. Have been looking for a pair for the rear. Found a full set, but after checking, it was a scam. Found another set...
  8. R

More upgrades

Here it is. Snuck this shot in, in between rain drops.
  9. R

More upgrades

Here it is completed with the factory stickers. If it quits raining tomorrow, I'll try to get pics of it installed.
  10. R

More upgrades

Yesterday, I took my Sport Trac to have the windshield brow tinted, a remote stat system installed, and a back up camera, (in the rear view mirror) installed. Will try to post pics when it quits raining, and I get it cleaned back up.
  11. R

Hitch completed

These hitches are made with in a mile of my house. Will wait a couple of days and get the factory decals.
  12. R

Hitch completed

Sorry for the double post of the picture. Mods can delete one.
  13. R

Hitch completed

Anti-rattle device. Turdle powder coated, and bent a metal plate. ANOTHER good job !!!
  14. R

Hitch completed

With or without decals, looks great !!!!!!!!!!
  15. R

Our 2008 Adrenalin

Latest addition
  16. R

Hitch completed

A big shout out to Turdle for doing an excellent job on my hitch !!!!!!!!!!
  17. R

Hitch completed

18. R

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

I met with Jon, and we talked a bit about the hitch. And I basically told him to do whatever he wanted. Was hoping for something unique. I do believe he captured that thought. As you could see the original hitch was solid black. This will be the only one around here that looks like that...
  19. R

Bought a bargain this week

Well, I think I did. I bought a black B&W tow and stow hitch for $50.00 Am gonna have it powder coated for my 2008 Adrenalin, hopefully Friday. Am debating on whether to do iy in black, or red.
Back