Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. EddieMoney

410Custom's builds a 2007 Ranger V8 - custom truck build - Project "Ranger Premier"

I dont think 410Fortune minds compliments. I dont think they derail the thread. On the contrary. It's probably nice knowing people are interested enough to engage in the thread. Compliment away!!! .... and as the lucky recipient of all this, I cant agree more😁👍
  2. EddieMoney

410Custom's builds a 2007 Ranger V8 - custom truck build - Project "Ranger Premier"

Here is the original floor shifter mod thread for anyone interested. https://ford-rangers.com/forum58/1802-1.html
  3. EddieMoney

Lol. I'm not the moderator. I just had useful relevant information for once and I got excited to hit the post button. It's all good. Forums are for discussions. I come here to learn too!!
  4. EddieMoney

You guys know the 5.0L starter location interferes with the 6r. You'll need to modify the 6r housing to accommodate the starter and thus voiding any warranty on the expensive trans. I looked into the 6r about 2 years ago for this build and that, plus the price of the extra controller made this a...
  5. EddieMoney

My 2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 Supercab

Interesting. I had similar issues with brakes on my 99 ranger. I couldnt tell if I was getting cheap rotors or pads or both. If I remember right the last time I had the brakes done I insisted on motor craft. Cant remember for sure but I think they were ceramic pads. It went from 4 to 3 to almost...
  6. EddieMoney

You all will probably laugh at this one... On xmas eve day I was working under my car. It was the first time in years besides oil changes. I was getting under a vehicle, then getting up, watching a few min of a video, and repeating over and over. It was dark under the car so I had a flashlight...
  7. EddieMoney

Ok, were gonna live with the supersliders and I think itll be fine. I dont have a preference. I think blue would be cool too. If only they were this big...
  8. EddieMoney

I think they sent the wrong ones. I upgraded to the kick sliders and they are supposed to have a step at the end near the bed. Waiting to hear back.
  9. EddieMoney

Hey all, when James was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma they created a GoFundMe page to help James and his family. With Jamie's permission I am putting the link up here for anyone who wants to do more. James has a wife and daughter and has needed his family during these trying times. Everyone...
  10. EddieMoney

That's some scary S... Glad he is doing better!! You got this James!!!
  11. EddieMoney

Greetings all, I normally just make comments but 410fortune is having spotty internet today and asked that I let you all know in light of JoleneTheExplorers news we have put the axels aside for now and have moved to the drive train.
  12. EddieMoney

Paul's '91 Sport

Gonna have to use hand signals when turning left...🤣
  13. EddieMoney

That's a bar maid... I get the 2 confused myself. Lol. Same with lintel and lental. Ones a steel beam and ones a bean. But yes you guessed right.😉
  14. EddieMoney

Heres a hint... it's not a bar maid but it sounds the same...
  15. EddieMoney

Some very heavy packages should be on their way to 410fortunes shop😊
  16. EddieMoney

Hey guys, I really appreciate your enthusiasm, kind words, and humor. Thank you for all the helpful input too!! I'm the owner and I'm really enjoying this build being done for all to see. I'm just as excited as you guys. So I thought I should share a couple things with you all. After talking...
  17. EddieMoney

🤯 So many ways to get lift.... that's why it's at 410customs shop!!!
  18. EddieMoney

Paul's '91 Sport

Wow, that's a clean 94. Even has those recliner like seats. Nice find.
Back