Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

No Spark- where to start?

I finally had the compression tested on one in each side and its very depressing right side is 40 and the left side is nothing, what does it means, and thanks for the info on cpk and pcm guys.
  2. F

Yes the i can hear tne fuel pump and the check engine is gone due to the bzttery dying
  3. F

But i will do what you said first test fir compression
  4. F

How do i check if the ckp wire that send signal to the the pcm or the ignition coil working?
  5. F

It still no spark and no start Visually taking spark plug wire and checking it with a light tester or with a screw driver
  6. F

It still no spark and no start
  7. F

I try the procedure and the fuse did not blew in any and it still no start
  8. F

i think the 6 cylinder is not included 1,2,3,4,5 that misfire.
  9. F

is the car still worth repairing or already a garbage?
  10. F

what d you mean it may have jumped time regarding the fuse it blew anymore and i left the radio capacitor disconected
  11. F

I got a sohc v6 2wd i will try that then inform you of the result
  12. F

after that fuse 19 blew that the pcm diode
  13. F

e check engine comes out with code p0 174 172 171 misfire on 1, 2, & 3. so what i did was change hoses and gasket for the intake manifold after that the check engine came out again but now the misfire is 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 then it would not start
  14. F

and also i check it with obd 2 and it says computer ok
  15. F

yes i did check for spark and i only have 1 key and the thief light is blinking every 3sec
  16. F

got a 2000 explorer same problem i change the ckp still no spark it new coil new spark plug new starter and fuel filter
  17. F

Cranks but doesn't start

recenltly the fuse for the pcm diode blew, replace it still no start, before this happened the car has rough idle and obd2 says it was the intake manifold gasket so change it and it drives ok but after a few coming out from the mall it just wont start
  18. F

Cranks but doesn't start

i have an explorer 2000 that does not spark have new crankshaft position sensor, new starter, new ignition coil, new fuel filter but still does nt start no spark coming from the coil, desperate already can someone help me
Back