Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Software errors

Has anyone experienced the computer faults related to hill decent control and start assist? They randomly popped up yesterday during a snowstorm trip. They were gone after restating my vehicle and seemed to work.
  2. T

2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost

Are these prices still current? i got a 2020 with all the tech goodies so would need to cover those? I assume premiumcare is the way to go?
  3. T

Cosmetic issue

Nope, just the rear left brake light.
  4. T

Cosmetic issue

So I am having more cosmetic issues with my 2020. The rear molding by the side windows by the tail gate have come loose and don’t move until flush go roof and the rear tailgate light is no longer flush after driving 1000miles. Bringing it in for service Tuesday. The Chicago factory needs to do a...
  5. T

Cross bars. Help

They don’t fit I ordered some from Pennsylvania for $213. Should be delivered today
  6. T

Cross bars. Help

They don’t fit
  7. T

Sound after sitting a while

It should shut off when you open the door. The sound only is made when you let it sit for hours and then wake it up. I took a video of it but the site keeps giving me an error when i try to upload it.
  8. T

Cross bars. Help

anyway to check if these are on back order (crossbars) or local dealer inventory? I'm in the minneapolis area.
  9. T

So should we be concerned?
  10. T

After sitting for a while when you go to open the door does anyone her a mechanical sound like something moving?
  11. T

Cross bars. Help

I think the ford ones can also only hold 75 pounds. So what is the issue with your ST? I got about 400 miles on mine...what is the problem
  12. T

Cross bars. Help

How easy are they to move forward and back?
  13. T

Cross bars. Help

Thanks. I will call my dealer tomorrow to see if he has any in stock.
  14. T

Cross bars. Help

Hi, they didn't have them available. Also there are no mounting holes on these rails.
  15. T

Cross bars. Help

anyone install any crossbars on their rig yet? It doesn’t look like they have any mounting holes on the rails and these get more narrow front to back so after market doesn’t really look good. Any recommendations would be great.
  16. T

2020 ford st:took delivery today

Well i sure hope these are just minor things and then it will be clear sailing. Everyone seems to rave about their explorers so i'm hoping this is just a one off. The thing really rips though with speed and has a good ride. My guess is its a simple cable adjustment on the seat. the visor...
  17. T

Issues at initial delivery

I got mine today and have had two mechanical issues with the seat and sun glasses holder. Dealer to look at them Monday. I sure hope this is a one off and it indicative of ford quality.
  18. T

2020 ford st:took delivery today

Hey all got my rig today after ordering in April. The unit drives and handles well. However, the sun glasses visor and one of the loops to release the second row seat broke after one time use. I sure hope I didn’t make a mistake buying this vehicle. Paying over $50k on a rig to have these day 1...
Back