Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

You're probably right. Maybe if I keep putting in warranty claims for the switch, ford will deal with the problem. :P probably not.
  2. L

Do you think a better tactic would be to (if possible) extend the run time? If settle for 1 hour vs 20? Minutes. The dealer didn’t think there was a run length issue. And I have been restarting them over and over and over for a year now. The only issue I’ve had was it burnt out the switch on the...
  3. L

Thanks for getting back to me. I"ve even offered to pay the dealer to do it and they said it couldn't be done. :( Is there a place on this forum to find a wired hack for this or am I completely SOL?
  4. L

Hi, I attempted to eliminate the the massage timeout in my '18 Explorer Ltd. I tried the following: SCMG/H 712-01-02 7000 E0zz AND SCMG/H 712-01-02 702E E0zz Neither of them worked. In fact, the massage time is now shorter. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
  5. L

Hi everyone, new member here. I recently started using Forscan on my '18 Explorer and I'm trying to take advantage of this great community resource. Thanks! L
Back