Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Buy back tips

My buyback was completed today. Dropped off at the dealership for the last time 12/23/2019 and just got my check today. Glad its over. I have purchased another Ford. This time F150 Lariat all options except power running boards and sunroof. See how this one goes. Good luck to those still in the...
  2. D

Multiple suspension noises

I finally got to the settlement numbers with the Ford RAV dept. But they are now shut down for 3 weeks due to the Corona virus. My dealer has had me in a nice f150 lariat 4x4 since 12/23/2019. Long process but it is getting close to conclusion finally. Wont be able to get my check till they get...
  3. D

Still waiting on my buyback...…......………………………...……...…….
  4. D

Buy back tips

I have gotten NOTHING from RAV. Not even a return call.
  5. D

Still waiting on my buyback. I have given up on another Ford. Buying a 2020 sierra at4 pickup. Good luck to all still living with this problem. My buyback has been mishandled and I wont reward Ford with another purchase. Really too bad, my dealer has been awesome but all the Expys I was...
  6. D

Buy back tips

I have contacted a regional manager with Ford and he lit a fire in the ass of the RAV people. They now are returning emails and calls. Still no end in sight.
  7. D

Has anyone found a fix for their issue here?
  8. D

Buy back tips

Been in rav since feb 12. heard nothing since.
  9. D

Buy back tips

The Rav dept at Ford has been terrible to work with on my case. They wont respond to emails or phone calls. My Explorer was eligible for buyback Feb.6. Was told by regional rep that process would take a few weeks. I had all the paperwork they requested emailed to them Feb 12. There has been No...
  10. D

A friends daughter has a 2020 St that has the problem also. Her dealer could not locate the source either. They used chassis ears also and could hear but not locate the source. Frustrating.
  11. D

The chassis ears were used on mine. They were still not able to locate the source of the noise. It can be heard but not located. Good luck.
  12. D

My new Expedition drives so much better than my 2014 f150 lariat with 35" Nittos. Will be picking it up as soon as the settlement is in. My dealer selling it at their cost. If the rebate goes thru Im very happy. sticker on the Expi is 76.640.00. I should be at 59.000 after rebate.
  13. D

Thanks for the quick reply. Which Expedition forum are you on ?
  14. D

Did your 2500.00 rebate work in addition to the 9000.00 rebates Ford is offering ?
  15. D

I am getting a 2019 New Expedition. White limited with max tow. Vehicle being held for me till settlement arrives.
  16. D

Ford has authorized buyback for my Explorer. 30 business days out of service to qualify in Missouri.
  17. D

The way Ford corporate has treated me so far, Im not so sure I will buy another Ford. I Like the Expedition but by time this concludes, doubt any 2019 will be left.
  18. D

My Ford rep re-submitted my buy back request. I am at 30 business days out of service on Feb. 6, and that meets the requirement for Missouri's lemon law. How long did it take for those that got buyback to receive payment from Ford once requirements met ? Thanks.
  19. D

Buyback team denied my buyback because "it has not been 30 business days out of service and only three tickets opened on repairs so far". Feb 6 is 30 business days and my lawyer is on standby if required. The dealer is trying to advocate a buyback for me. The 2019 Expeditions will be gone before...
  20. D

You should call ford and open a case on your Explorer.
  21. D

Got the call from service dept. yesterday afternoon. Second set of new struts and bearings did nothing to eliminate the noise. Ford hotline and buyback team notified of current status. Ford rep also called and decision on buyback coming next Tuesday. I have decided on a left over 2019 Expedition...
  22. D

How generous was the rebate ? Im in the same situation and would consider an Expedition if rebate would help cover the difference in price.
  23. D

The latest is that "Ford hotline instructed dealer to replace struts and bearings in front hubs" . This will be the 2nd set of struts installed since this all began. I don't expect this to change anything but they claim they are "new parts" as in redesign ? I don't know but the clock is ticking.
Back