Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

got my saleen style wing.

i *think* hes making 2 more and thats it..i got very lucky and have been waiting awhile. i'm so glad it worked out..it really finishes off my trucks hatch like section said. i payed $275 + shipping..but seeing as how real saleen wings are going for almost double that if you can find one..its...
  2. 9

Cat-Back Exhaust Input Needed

i LOVE my dynomax super turbo..(96 OHV) nice noticble tone..but sounds stock inside..exactly what i wanted. http://media.putfile.com/40dynomax2
  3. 9

lol EWW it will be painted and installed by my body guy here soon i hope. i just have to talk w/him.
  4. 9

Did this come off my explorer

possibly a body mount? i'm not sure tho..as it looks small.
  5. 9

its not a real saleen wing. it is a KIA sadona wing..that has been cut down and fiberglassed. it looks much like the stock saleen wing tho. thanks section!!
  6. 9

i got my wing from David(CobraXP) today. i love this thing! a big thanks goes out to him. i will be stoping by my painters tomarrow to see about getting it painted/installed. anyway i thought i'd post the pics. :D
  7. 9

got my HID kit finally

i guess i could update this.. i've had them 5 months now and i LOVE them. now that winters gone and i've been able to try see what they look like on dry pavment at night..its AMAZING. i have got so many complaments on them also..alot of ppl asking about them. they have worked flawlessly from...
  8. 9

Completed Project Stic-o's 2nd gen. radius arm/coil SAS

damn! looking good. thats one wiiiide truck. looks mean.
  9. 9

Some pics I took today

great looking pics...weather has been amazing the last week,,def makes for some good pics.
  10. 9

Painting the windshield cowl(s)

i also painted mine on my old '95 with black krylon fusion. looks good!
  11. 9

How old is your battery ?

my red top is alittle over 2 years old. my dads stock bettery lasted untill just last year in his '97.
  12. 9

roccov12345's 98 Mounty Restoration Thread.

i love the limited grill/bumper on the EB..that looks nice!
  13. 9

Sigh...back into the modification abyss...

looks awsome! very nice
  14. 9

410Fortune - 96 5.0L XLT refurbish (making 1 great Ex from 2)

oh man..i cant wait to see how this project comes out! its gonna be nice!
  15. 9

roccov12345's 98 Mounty Restoration Thread.

looking good..cant wait to see what the finished product looks like!
  16. 9

My Little Sport

looks good...big ass tires..lol nice
  17. 9

New (to me) Explorer

looks great..VERY CLEAN! nice deal also.
  18. 9

Catalytic converter

v8s and some SOHC's had 4..OHV's had 2(95-01) i had mine(2) replaced last year with OEM replacments..cost $600 all said and done.
  19. 9

A miracle? Blown lower intake on a 1200 mile trip!

i have to agree..sucks about what happend. but thats gotta be the sexyst truck i have ever seen!
  20. 9

another a4ld bites the dust...

that sucks...my moms just took a dump a week ago also..nothing forword nothing backword..it sucks. goodluck with getting yours rebuilt.
  21. 9

Gas - just go with 87?

87 is all you need.
  22. 9

Rear seat removal

possibly..i had mine out a year ago..so i may have forgotton. i'll take another look today.
  23. 9

Best Lift

for comparison heres my truck with 2" body lift, 1.75" torsion twist and 2" rear lift. also with 31x10.50s
  24. 9

Rear seat removal

unbolt the bolts on the floor below the seat. then lift the flap's that side down whenh the seats are lowerd. there are bolts on each side of the seats. remove those and pull the seat out.
  25. 9

Life guard's elite exporer registry

nice truck!..i love the 2door EB's
Back