Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

'98 Ford Expedition Turn Signal Switch Connector

this is perfect, but I do have an extra terminal and wire. Between 9 & 5 - I have a terminal on my new and old switch and I do have an extra wire - the wire is pinkish/red with a black stipe, sooo - there isn't but one place for it to go... J_C - I do appreciate you and this forum... inspection...
  2. T

Thank you, but there seems to be some color differences in the '98 Explorer and '98 Expedition, there is no brown/yellow nor brown/white on the Expedition, must of been in a different shop - LOL, thanks anyway - do hope you have a great weekend. Thom
  3. T

THANK YOU!!! - the plug is the same for the 03 Sport Trac as well as '98 Expedition... colors are sooo close to the same - as mine has (3) to the right on the plug can't make out those numbers on the " terminal location on switch" and the colors don't match... but it is more than I had when I...
  4. T

this is sooo close... got the actual pin numbers where it plugs in... in place of those generic numbers from Chilton... I guess my orange and their brown is one of the same - LOL... THANK you J_C & thank Steve M! - this IS a very good start - do have a blessed weekend - Thom
  5. T

all the wiring diagrams I've found show a generic "box" with the wire colors noted... but this plug is in the shape of a "1" w/ 3 at the top (2 to the right a 1 to the left) and 5 at the bottom (3 at the very bottom and 2 just above them)… thinking I may have to go to the junk yard and buy the...
  6. T

My current problem is with my '98 Expedition, blinkers not working. I've changed out the relays, fuses and the turn signal/windshield/hi-low beam switch. Everything seemed to be going great - until, until I tried to plug the 'turn signal switch connector' (upper plug) most of the pins/wires came...
Back