Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Explorer brake controller?

Looking for a part number for the cable to connect the REDARC Tow-Pro controller with the 2020 Explorer? Thank you
  2. A

What is the part number for the wire harness for the 2020 Explorer?
  3. A

Do you know the part number to the cable that is needed to plug into the Explorer & the Tekonsha P3?
  4. A

In reference to recall #19S49

Thanks for the info. Can you post a wider shot so we can see where that hose is located in the engine bay?
  5. A

2020 Explorer accessories/parts?

Sorry, I am unable to find this store on the internet. Do you have a link to their web site? Thanks
  6. A

Thanks, do you have the part number for the locks that you purchased from them so I order the correct part? Thanks
  7. A

Thanks for the photo. Where did you get your wheel locks? Part # and/or link please, thanks.
  8. A

Sync 4

Yes they would. Sell the vehicle is more important to them.
  9. A

Sync 4

Yes, that sound great but, is Ford going to allow 2020 Explorers to upgrade to Sync 4 since it ships with Sync 3?
  10. A

Explorer delays

Where did they find the loose ground wire?
  11. A

I recently purchased the "Anti-Theft Wheel Locks" kit from Ford. 4 chrome lug locks, put one on each wheel. Unfortunately they do not fit my 2020 Explorer ST wheel. They screw in correctly but stick out way too long compare to the other lug nuts. Dose anybody know where I can order the...
  12. A

Explorer delays

In reference to my battery diving, Ford service said they found strong power drains intermittently while engine is off so they are keeping it in the shop for a few days. The service guy did say that it could be from: if you set up your vehicle to send updates to the App on your phone, it will...
  13. A

Explorer delays

So I finally received my 2020 Explorer ST. Ordered March 16th, built July 18th & delivered October 9th. I am now having a problem with the battery dying. It first died overnight the first day. I brought it back to Ford but they could not find anything wrong with the battery. I asked them to...
  14. A

Do you have the FORD part number for the this Cargo Cover? Thanks
  15. A

Can you please post a picture of these cross bars installed? Do they mount inside or on top of the bars already on the vehicle? If on top they would seem to stick out high above the 2020 Explorer. Thanks
  16. A

Are these the cross bars for the 2020 Explorer? Thanks
  17. A

Explorer delays

Thanks for the info. My ST showed a build date of 7/18/19 but the "Blend" date on window sticker says 120190629 (6/29/19).
  18. A

Explorer delays

What is meant by "blend date"? Thanks
  19. A

Explorer delays

Any quality issues with it so far? Thanks
  20. A

Explorer delays

On my ST order I did not order the $1695 Moonroof. I never used the sun roofs in cars I owned and the new moonroof look like it would be prone to mechanical problems not to mention the outrageous price. Do you think I made a mistake not ordering the moonroof?
  21. A

Explorer delays

Thanks Peter, my ST order (3/28/19) was built on 7/16/19 and it is still stuck in "Sent Offsite" status. The Detroit Free Press article has me worried with all the problems they mentioned. My dealer thinks I may not get it until the end of the year. Just in time for Ford to start retooling for...
  22. A

Explorer delays

Congratulations on your new 2020 Explorer. Please keep us updated if you find any quality issues with the vehicle. Things like: AC blowing hot air, transmission leaking, issues with vehicle unable to tell if it is in park & trim/paint issues. Thanks
Back