Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Seat memory malfunctions

I also have constant issues with the seat memory. I've had situations where I set all 3 buttons the same, and when button 1 starts remembering the wrong position, I tried the other 2 buttons and they were messed up too. I haven't determined any pattern, but I know over time it gets messed up...
  2. C

Tech Package Worth It? Specifically massaging seats

You have seen several people on this thread who HAVE experienced it and don't like it. He asked for others' opinions and that's what we're giving him. If you like it that's fine, that's your opinion. I don't know why you think your opinion matters and everyone else is trying to control his mind.
  3. C

Tech Package Worth It? Specifically massaging seats

I didn't carefully examine the other screen but I have a feeling I wish I had. The software on the 10 inch screen is very buggy and the backup view is absurdly small. I don't know what all the differences are but if the core features are the same I would skip the tech package. Massage seats...
  4. C

Selected to meet with Ford (2020 Explorer) Engineers - INPUT NEEDED

On the Platinum with large screen 1) backup view ridiculously small and no way to default to larger view 2) driver seat height adjustment... Doesn't go low enough for taller people. I'm 6' 1" and I'm forced to lean the seat back farther than I want to position my head lower. 3) no way to...
  5. C

Bad Wiper Blades?

I got the Bosch Icon 21OE and 26OE and they are flawless. Sooo much better than the factory blades.
  6. C

Bad Wiper Blades?

Yes they are garbage. I replaced with Bosch ICON and couldn't be happier. 26OE and 21OE
  7. C

Trunk cargo dividers

The little side covers on each side of the main storage space can be inserted into those slots to create little bins on either side.
  8. C

Accessory Power

Is there any way to keep the power on to the radio for more than 10 minutes when the car isn't running? I'm sitting in the car listening to the radio and the power goes off, even though I pressed the Start/Stop button to turn on the power for accessories.
  9. C

Sync Version History

Is there anywhere I can find out what the changes are for updates to Sync? For example, right now I have Sync 3.4 build 19101. I know I can go to the dealer to get build 19200 but I'd like to know what's changed.
  10. C

2020 ST Multiple Sync/Tech Issues

#5, I only recently noticed you can mix sources in the presets. I kinda like it. But I have 12, 2 screens of 6, not 8, and somewhere there was a setting to increase the number of preset screens so you could have more, in increments of 6.
Back