Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Fordpass App

Lost location on mine too. Tire pressure still works.
  2. J

No-Go for E-85 in 2020 ST

My own st. Turbos are sitting at ~54lb/min on e50. Seeing as they're almost identical to the raptor turbos, aside from a smidge smaller turbine, and those are historically taxed at 56lb/min I'd say it's safe to say my turbos are near taxed on e50.
  3. J

Out of turbo before injectors.
  4. J

E50 is the max the factory hpfp can handle volume wise. If you want to run e85 you'll have to run an xdi35r hpfp upgrade.
  5. J

Turbo issues?

Good thing that's not how it works anyways.
  6. J

2020 Explorer ST Upgraded Sound System

For the Waze sound, watch for an alert to come up and when Waze announces the alert, turn the volume down during the announcement. Easy.
  7. J

Turbo issues?

You need to watch the lb per hr PID.
  8. J

VTA mod

It's under the air box. Remove box, disconnect line/hose to driver's side fresh pipe and cap it. 1 1/4" cap.
  9. J

E50 tuning from ZFG with videos

And aside from Adam at ZFG tuning it, I'm also trying my own hand at tuning it via Hptuners. But he's definitely got the ecoboost platform figured out. I do believe he has the fastest f150 running his tuning. Has also tuned a 750rwhp raptor ecoboost. Has also tune the most powerful edge St...
  10. J

And no, I didn't hop on a Dyno. There's only one in Kansas City and it's rather a task to get in there. But alas, go smash your pedal and compare elapsed times. I bet you'll gather enough info to know that the tune is making legit horsepower.
  11. J

? The video speaks for themselves. Big power, clean shifts, and it drives perfectly normal. Next up is a xdi hpfp so I can run full e85.
  12. J

Adam @ ZFG is legit.
  13. J

2020 ST Tuning

Little, if any, gains on a stock ST on 91 octane via tuning. Save your money.
  14. J

Performance products

You can vent to air the factory ebov and save your money.
  15. J

Turbo issues?

3 turbos on an SD and now this? Maybe you're the common dominator?????
  16. J

6th Gen Stock 2020+ Explorer & Aviator Photo Thread

Sun vs no sun. Silver Spruce is definitely a unique critter.
  17. J

Burning Oil

Mine burned off right at a quart at the first oil change at 3500miles. It's nothing to be alarmed about, yet. I'm sure you've been having gas pedal fun, boost, ring tension to reduce friction and a brand new engine are all contributing factors. Chill
  18. J

Auto Start-Stop Technology

Do you guys rip out your FM hd antenna and Sirius satellite antenna upon delivery too or?
  19. J

Solved 2020 FORSCAN Discussion

9 would be the better choice than 0
  20. J

Auto Start-Stop Technology

Nice drawn out and non "factual" post. But, alas all Ecoboost engines have a passive thermal coolant siphon system that keeps coolant moving after the engine has been turned off. Oil coking in a turbo takes quite a while to set in, and it's very minimal if at all with synthetic fluids...
  21. J

2020 ST Tuning

So far I have 5star, unleashed and brewcityboost. I'm still trying to get mpt and gearhead on board. I'm sure I can talk them into it. I'll start doing reviews eventually.
  22. J

JLT Oil Separator - ST

Quick easy mod. Crank case line could be a hair longer but it's whatever. For the scaredy cats, literally grab the OEM line after the intake connection and pull up towards the hood and kink the line to rotate it towards the front of the vehicle to access the tab release safety. Easier just...
Back