Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Explorer ST vs Palisade Limited

Ford was not bailed out in 2008. but did receive government loans because most the banks were on the rocks. I think they will have paid them all back by 2022.
  2. M

Explorer ST vs Palisade Limited

We bought a 2020 Platinum last December and have put just over 16K miles on it. Great power (1 speeding ticket) and ride and only 2 minor fixes, a speed sensor in the diff and valve in the heater. I am sure South Korean products are decent, but they do not play fair with their markets. I...
  3. M

Who has had NO problems at all?

2020 Platinum picked up in late October 2019 , recirc water pump was out at delivery. No problems since, now at 6k miles. Super quiet, quick, comfotable, wife is happy---well at least about her Ford.
  4. M

2020 ford explorer issues

On a positive note, the heating system on the 20 Explorer Platinum was repaired immediately after the part arrived at the dealer and there have been no further problems. The wife loves it and took it on a 200 mile round trip last weekend. She even bragged about winning an impromptu stoplight...
  5. M

2020 ford explorer issues

Picked up a new 2020 Explorer Platinum last Saturday for the wife--my first ever new Ford. She took it on a 50 mile drive on Sunday and there was no heat--zero. Not fun when it is 25F outside in the first winter storm of the season in Montana. Dropped it at the dealer on Monday at 730 A and...
Back