Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Condensation on inside glass

Thank you Peter I guess I have large noticeable droplets as per page 89. John
  2. J

Condensation on inside glass

Hi Gang I noticed moisture inside the headlight housing lens on the day I picked up my new ST. I questioned it because I am pretty sure that my vehicle was one that took a side trip to Michigan for a few touch-ups before it got to my dealer in Wisconsin. Salesman was sure it was the hot air in...
  3. J

Bad Wiper Blades?

Hi Gang I haven't had my new ST for 2 full weeks yet, but I have had some rain storms that show some flaws in the front wipers. It's probably just less than great wiper blades, but they have left streaks and have not flopped over to pull water from the windshield at times causing a poor wipe and...
  4. J

Floor, cargo mats / liners

I just received my WeatherTech front liners. As most of you surmised, the drivers side cuts out around the gas pedal just like the Ford Carpets that came with the car. They fit well and are the same sturdy material that most other WeatherTech liners seem to be made of. (see attached pics)
  5. J

Digital Instrument Panel

Hi Gang Just have 1 week in on my ST. So far I really like the vehicle, but haven't had time to study the manual or all of the options available to customize the dash screen. One thing I would like to alter or turn off is the speed sign that flashes any time I am 1 mile or more over what the car...
  6. J

Floor, cargo mats / liners

Hi Gang Just got my Black ST on 10/9/19 and searched WeatherTech for liners. They had no front or second row but had a full back liner to cover third row,(I'll never try to stuff any people back there anyway). Searched again today Monday 10/14/19 and found they have added the laser cut front row...
Back