Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

2016, 2017, 2018 Explorer Sport Trim- Why?

Steve, the cosmetic changes you pointed out actually pushed me toward a 2018 over a 2017. Especially the exhaust. Thanks!
  2. E

I finally found what I was looking for and purchased it last week. Thanks to everyone who gave some input. I ended up purchasing a 2018 sport last week. I chose a 2018 over a 2017 due to the cosmetic changes that someone here mentioned.
  3. E

Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely check out that thread for a warranty. I was going to go through Flood Ford but this is probably cheaper. I'll also check out the hood's of any I look at in the future. I did not know about that.
  4. E

So do you need to buy an extra "plan" for the remote lock/ unlock & vehicle location? What do you get for free with Ford Pass before they make you pay for a subscription?
  5. E

Good to know... I've actually looked at a few with the bucket seats, but I wouldn't use the 3rd row often, especially if I have 5 seats without it. I also didn't like the fact the center console for the 2nd row sits higher than the seats when folded down. Yes I could remove it, but if I went...
  6. E

The convenience factor of starting it well outside of the fob limits would be convenient, but I personally couldn't justify paying extra for it. Thanks for your input!
  7. E

Good to know. Yet another reason pushing me away from the 16's. Since you have an 18, do you use the remote starting option from your phone or is it more of a gimmick? Do you need the hotspot subscription to use that?
  8. E

Well, I've sold my previous vehicle and I am now a soon to be explorer owner. Finding exactly what I'm looking for has proven to be a challenge so far. I'm hoping I can get some input from actual owners on here, maybe pointing out aspects I have overlooked. Dealerships tend to be extremely bias...
Back