Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

4x4 problem won’t turn on unless...

I have already replaced the module with a replacement (with the exact same part number).
  2. S

4x4 problem won’t turn on unless...

I have a 2003 Ford explorer 4x4 Eddie Bauer. The 4x4 does not work and pushing the buttons nothing happens, no lights nothing. However when I unplug the transfer case module behind the glove box plug it back in, it all works, in both high and low and lights. But once I shut down the car and...
  3. S

Lift kit

i was thinking of these uppers 02-05 Ford Explorer Upper Control Arm Lower Ball Joint Tierod Kit 4.0L V6 10pc | eBay and these spacers. Front 3” Rear 2” Lift Kit fit Ford Explorer 2002 2003 2004 2005 | eBay I just don’t have the cash flow for BTF. But would these work?
  4. S

2002, 4.0 V6, 5spd., 4WD, 3.55 axle, came with Class II hitch package...upgrade?

I would like to replace the OEM Class 2 hitch with a Class 3, but all that I have been finding bolt on, under the OEM hitch. is that my only option or can I get one that replaces it.
  5. S

Joining the Club

Hey everyone, I just picked up a 2002 Ford Explorer eddie bauer edition. form a little old lady in Tucson AZ. Cant wait to read and do some upgrades and take it off road where it needs to be
Back