Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

2017 Ford Explorer - wobbly after rear toe link replacement

I had it aligned and the issue is still happening. I am going to take it to another garage for a fresh set of eyes to have a look.
  2. C

2017 Explorer - Intermittent howling sound

I put black gaffer tape around the entire front window and the howling is completely gone! I really appreciate the help. Not sure why the shop couldn't find that or suggest that.
  3. C

I will do that this week thanks! It was only the rear right wheel bearing that was changed. Just the one. I just checked the paperwork and it said they replaced both rear toe link arms and adjusted the alignment. I have no idea where I got tie rods from.
  4. C

I had my Explorer into the dealership and they replaced the tie rods rear toe links and sent me on my way. Since then the car is wobbly at highway speeds and tends to slightly accelerate when I take my foot off the gas at around 40km/h. It's not as smooth of a ride and I tend to feel every...
  5. C

2017 Explorer - Intermittent howling sound

My 2017 Explorer started howling in cold weather (-10C) 3 years ago. It continued through the spring and summer last year. The local mechanic and Ford cannot find the issue. It happens frequently but not all the time. Usually around 40kmph, or 90-110kmph. The howling is sometimes the same...
  6. C

Canada ESP plans now discounted

This is amazing! Thank you!
  7. C

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Thank you! I read through every page in this thread for it lol
  8. C

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Was there ever a contact in Canada found?
Back