Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Solved 2020 FORSCAN Discussion

Still can't seem to increase turn signal flashes. I've tried every number or letter and still stays at 3 flashes. Any help would be appreciated
  2. B

I'm still looking for feedback from anyone that was able to increase their turn signal flashes as per Post 301. Thanks
  3. B

This is what I followed using FORScan: Engine Sound Enhancement (Fake Engine Noise) ACM 727-01-01 xxxx x*xx xxzz 0 = Disabled, 4=Enabled
  4. B

Great discussion here. I was able to successfully change the double honk, bambi mode and fake engine noise. I wasn't able to change the number of turn signal flashes using: SCCM 724-01-01 xxxx x*xx zz 0-3=1 Flash, 4-5=2 Flashes, 6-7=3 Flashes, 8,9=4 Flashes, A,B=5 Flashes, C,D=6 Flashes, E,F=7...
  5. B

Noise from door panel

Any updates on this? I seem to have a rattle as well on the drivers side door when I close it. All the other doors don't have it. Pretty sure it's something loose inside.
  6. B

H&R springs installed.

Nothing less than the 275/45s on the ST. I didn't intend for my rant to deviate from the topic of this discussion. Still hoping those that have installed lowering springs can comment on any changes in the ride quality and how the vehicle responds to bumps and road imperfections.
  7. B

H&R springs installed.

Did the lowering springs improve or reduce the ride quality? I strongly believe the factory springs don't have enough give and in conjunction with the low profile garbage Pirelli tires, is probably why so many people are reporting suspension noises. I've never owned a vehicle that bangs so...
  8. B

What is this button do?

I use the button to disable the park assist when I'm backing out of my garage and driveway. The garage is tight so all the sensors light up and the orchestra of alert tones drive me nuts. I know it defeats the purpose of the park assist feature but I know everything is clear around my vehicle...
  9. B

Under view of 2020 Explorer ST

The video link below shows how the Adaptive Valve functions inside the exhaust pipe.
  10. B

Under view of 2020 Explorer ST

You mentioned 2 missing bolts and two loose bolts but only illustrated the missing fastener. Did you capture photos of the missing and loos bolts?
  11. B

Leaking windshield!

Try ALS in Edmonton. They do all kinds of environmental and air quality testing.
  12. B

Explorer ST Borla Exaust installed

For those that purchased the Borla Exhaust with the black chrome tips, have you noticed any discoloration as of late?
  13. B

Redline Tuning hood struts installed

On my unit, the plastic clip that secures the prop rod was so lose that I could hear the entire assembly rattling with the hood closed. I applied some adhesive to secure the clip better. I'll be looking at upgrading to the hood struts to completely remove the stock prop rod.
  14. B

Solved Missing Part - towing eye

I have it in my front bumper.
  15. B

Engine problems

Mine went in for the same issue. Dealer thought it was the cam phasers and timing chain. Two weeks later parts came in, changed out the timing components and didn't solve the issue. Dealer conducted a leak down and compression tests and found two cylinders with valves passing and one cylinder...
  16. B

Deep Sleep Mode

Same issue for me. Received multiple notifications regarding the deep sleep mode. It has never sat for more than 48 hours. Took it in to the dealer, they removed the battery and hook it up to a battery charger until fully charged, completed a load test on the battery and it failed. Battery was...
  17. B

Missing Part? - Strut Tower Insulator

Mine is missing it as well. Aug 2019 build
  18. B

Block Heater Cord

Thanks Peter, My original thought was also to run a shorter cord from under the hood and locate the plug end where I can connect the extension cord. That might be the only option to avoid having to open the hood every time. Brian
  19. B

Reverse Brake Assist

I have the same issue with the brakes being applied abruptly when backing out of my garage. Push the button on the dash to disable the park assist and I haven't had any more issues since.
  20. B

Block Heater Cord

Looking for suggestions with the block heater cord on my 2020 ST. I understand that each time I want to plug in my block heater, I have to open the hood, unclip the 6" long plug and plug it into an extension cord. The problem is I can't close the hood therefore the security system is not active...
  21. B

Default rear view camera, full view

It's a terrible format with the two camera views beside each instead of one on top of the other. Complete waste of the large screen.
  22. B

FordPass Remote Start Not Working

I have the same issue when I use Ford Pass to remote start at the office. It seems to be a network issue so I disable wifi on my device and restart the app. Seems to work fine after that.
Back