Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Who has had NO problems at all?

10/2019 build. No service issues. Small paint defect from factory. Family loves the car @1,500 miles
  2. C

Bad Wiper Blades?

I also have the same problems, horrible wipers. I just assumed it was a bad Ford design = My first Ford Vehicle. I will reach out to the dealer on my next visit.
  3. C

2020 Paint Issues

I found this paint defect on the pillar behind the doors, in-between the front and rear doors when I washed the car for the first time. You only see it if you open both doors. Looks like the paint gun tip slide down wet paint or something similar. I have a repair order started, we will see what...
  4. C

The first dent is the hardest (completely shattered, broken computer screen)

I have noticed when you reach your hand under the screen you can feel the wires and Plugs. I would pull the plastic cutout in your first pic, remove the screws and it probably pops right out.
  5. C

Apple CarPlay takes over Sync3

When CarPlay is connected, that is the main controller, if you want to switch back then select the Ford app and the defaults screens are back. Then Go back to CarPlay by choosing the CarPlay button.
Back