Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Hi Benny, I'm interested in purchasing some accessories for my 18 XLT. I would appreciate any discount codes you have to offer, please. Thanks!
  2. K

Are used FOBs just as good as new?

Oh I'm so embarrassed. I answered this when it was meant for DrugOn. My apologies.
  3. K

Too late for me. Hopefully this will help someone else, but I will buy a couple extra and program them myself now that I have 2 admin keys. Thanks 94Eddie.
  4. K

No I bought it from a used car dealer. They bought it from an auction in OK I believe. They only had one key and I didn't realize it until after I purchased it. They would not purchase a second key. They offered to get me one at their cost but the one I found on my own was no higher, and closer...
  5. K

Welcome to the forum DrugOn. I don't know the answer to your question but wanted to give an update on what I decided to do about purchasing a 2nd FOB. I was too chicken to go with a FOB purchased anywhere besides Ford because they won't stand behind the programming if you don't buy it from...
  6. K

Thanks a lot Benny!
  7. K

Do you have a discount code for the molded splash guards? Thanks
  8. K

Thank you so much for your help!
  9. K

BlwnSmoke, that's it. Thank you!
  10. K

Thank you Adrian. I'll check!
  11. K

As for the posts expiring, I don't know what I was doing wrong but every reply I clicked on said it was no longer there. I don't remember the exact message I got. Oh well, I'll eventually learn LOL.
  12. K

Peter I bought it at a used car dealer and they said it only came with one. They offered to order one at their cost of $199 but they aren't going to pay for it. Yes there's another key out there somewhere but I found papers in the glove box saying it was a Hertz rental vehicle at Newark Airport...
  13. K

BlwnSmoke Thanks for your help!
  14. K

Ford told me it would be approx $250 for the FOB plus $50 to program it.
  15. K

No. It's this one. https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Mustang-Explorer-Expedition-Ecosport/dp/B07VB6QCJ4/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=2018+explorer+key+fob&qid=1578161979&replacementKeywords=key+fob&sprefix=2018+explorer&sr=8-3&vehicle=2018-54-663------------&vehicleName=2018+Ford+Explorer
  16. K

I know I'm not posting this in the right forum but I just cannot figure out how to post in the correct one. The New Members forum is the only one that gives me the option to create a new post. Also I have tried to look up previous posts about FOBs but when I click on them they have expired....so...
Back