Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Moab 2023

Is there anyone going this year that would do Pritchet and Metal Masher with me?
  2. S

Moab 2023

I was planning on staying in a room. I've only ever stayed at the campark and dry camping way south of town.
  3. S

Moab 2023

I was able to reserve the 12th, 13th and 14th at the moab rim campark. I'm wanting to stay a few more days. Anyone have a recommendation where to stay?
  4. S

Photos Moab 2021 - EF's 25th anniversary

What dates you looking at? I could handle a trip in September.
  5. S

It's never too early to start planning the next trip! I'm ready for another trip!
  6. S

Will anyone be there the weekend prior? I made my plans with some friends before finding this post...I'll be there 7th-10th
  7. S

2020 Official Colorado Color Run

Same here! if I'm alive I'll be down there!
  8. S

NW crew Moab 2019 thread

I usually go out to moab in may, so I'll head out that weekend also
  9. S

93 x SAS

Here's an update on how she sits now. 302 NP435 203-205 triple stick 3 link front 14" kings w/remote res 4" hydro bumps 38.5" tires H1 bead locks recentered w/rock rings Stock box tapped for hydro assist Steering pump drilled out to 5/32" Basturd pack rear leaves Plans for the rear 14 bolt...
  10. S

93 x SAS

11. S

93 x SAS

Tru this again
  12. S

93 x SAS

I'm have had the explorer out of commission for about 5 years but finally got it up and running. I have been rocking an xj for a bit while it was being built. Most of the trails we do are up here in northern co. Now that my ex is done, it's time to start expanding further out. My group does...
  13. S

93 x SAS

Well crap, the photos are showing up in my browser. Yes I'm in the Greeley area. The shakedown run is coming pretty soon and I'll post it up here when and where
  14. S

93 x SAS

Stretching her legs with the 14" fox air shocks and looking good with the flat black paint job!
  15. S

93 x SAS

302 fitted and running finally
  16. S

93 x SAS

Spaghetti anyone?
  17. S

What has happened to all the CO area people?

When I have a little more time today, I will update my thread in the SAS registry
  18. S

If I can figure out how to post pics again...I will.
  19. S

I'm still here! Totally revamped the ex with a 302, np435 and dual t cases
  20. S

93 x SAS

21. S

93 x SAS

t-cases with the Harbor Freight breaker bar levers
  22. S

93 x SAS

It's been a long time coming but the 302 is in, T18 and 203-205 doubled...made a flat belly x-member. all thats left is wiring, clutch slave, shift levers for t-cases and drive shafts! Pix coming soon!
  23. S

SAS Questions...

I have heard that you can use the long side shaft from a waggy d44. It is 5.8" shorter than the full size. Cut your inner C off your axle and shorten it up by the difference in length in shafts then weld your C back on.
Back