Search results

1. S

Blind Spot Troubleshooting?

Hello, could you solve this issue? I am getting the same message, thank you
  2. S

Exterior lower door trim removal

hey, do you mind sharing the part number for those clips? thanks
  3. S

Solved Swap in platinum speedo / cluster??

I bought it from these guys OEM Low Cost Used Auto Parts | Nations Top Recycler | AugustPohl.com
  4. S

well, I just did mine, swapped in a 17 platinum speedo in a 16 limited, let me tell you, it is not plug and play, but if you are willing to go through the process and you know your way with Forscan I will be happy to assist you..
  5. S

thank you Stephen, issue was solved by loading my As Built data into the new platinum cluster, all works fine now, thank you
  6. S

hi guys, well I just received my 17' Platinum Cluster, my car is a 2016 Limited explorer, I am having a couple of issues.. 1. RPM gauge doesn't work please help...
  7. S

hi there, do you mind sharing the process for that firmware update? thanks
  8. S

Troubleshooting some DTC on my 16 Explorer 4X4 Limited 2.3l

thanks Peter, I am not a mechanic by any means, just trying to use my common sense and a lot of help..
  9. S

Troubleshooting some DTC on my 16 Explorer 4X4 Limited 2.3l

hi guys, I just got this 16 Explorer, bought it at an auction with a slight frond end collision, no airbags blown or even radiators damaged, or suspension damage, it was basically just pulling the frame and reassembling everything together. I have been using Forscan software and a USB wired...
  10. S

Hello do you mind sharing your service manual for the 2016 explorer?

Hello do you mind sharing your service manual for the 2016 explorer?
  11. S

Software errors

hey guys, any update con what caused it? mine also appears randomly and even the airbag light turns on, it all resets when I turn off and on again my car a 2016 explorer limited, thanks
Back