Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

Well after doing more research I think my whole game plan has changed. I'm looking at the Audio Control D-6.1200 DSP/Amp combo to run the front door speakers with active crossover to the tweeters. Then using the other channel for a sub that will fit in the original sony sub box. The front doors...
  2. T

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

Hello everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my Sony system in my 2014 Explorer Sport. I got a quote for parts for the install just wanted to get everyone's input about it to see if I need to add any other equipment to max out the audio ability. I'm also looking to add a 10"sub in the factory sub...
  3. T

2014 Sport Seat comfort Fix

Thanks for the heads up.
  4. T

Anybody play with Arduino / CAN-BUS? Looking for the front camera trigger

I am very much interested in this. Doing a lot of digging into premade systems and everyone has bad rep. Would like to have a system for sync 2 to do this on my 14 explorer. Being able to access the rear camera or front camera regardless of speed would be a big plus. Also looking to have side...
  5. T

Well after about another week I finally decided to tear apart the driver seat and undo the cable straps that connect the lumbar support. That helped a bit but not enough to fix the seats completely for me. I finally decided to purchase a seat cushion off of amazon for 30 dollars that did the...
  6. T

Hello everyone, looking for anyone who has a link to information or has experience taking apart the front driver seat with leather trim, the heat and cooling feature along with 10way adjustment. This seat is awful for me, feel like I'm sitting on the back rest, not the bottom cushion due to...
  7. T

Joined the Explorer Club 12/31/19

Hello everyone, just purchased my first Explorer Sport the end of last year. Love the suv, only complaint is the drivers seat. Having serious comfort issues and looking to find write-ups or videos on how to rake apart my 2014 sport leather seat. Cant really find instructions anywhere. I'v worked...
Back