Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Tech Package Worth It? Specifically massaging seats

I like the massage seats, although it wasn’t a selling point for me. I work 10 plus hours a day mostly on my feet and appreciate the massage with heat. The screen grows on you but the backup camera view is way small and under utilizes the space. The sound system is good but not sure how the 2...
  2. H

Missing Part - Rear Air Deflector

Had deflector installed and picked up towing eye on Saturday, in and out in 30 minutes.
  3. H

Missing Part? - Strut Tower Insulator

Mine is missing as well, build of 11/19. Looks like everyone else’s n the pictures, holes where something should be bolted in. So far sounds like everyone is missing that one unlike the deflector.
  4. H

Wireless charging ???

Agree, only see the usefulness of it if on longer trips as it doesn’t charge very quick. I also forget my phone all the time.
  5. H

2021 XLT Sport Appearance Package

Excited to see what that package looks like, one of the main reasons I went with the ST was its aggressive/sport look verses a limited or xlt.
  6. H

I’m also of the belief that all models were supposed to have them. Since all of us that have gotten them installed or are getting it installed through the dealer had to wait because they were back ordered I’m thinking Ford was just pushing them out without them due to a shortage of parts as...
  7. H

Display tach on normal screen

I’m pretty sure you also have to turn off the “ show distance” option in the pre collision warning settings in the driver assist menu to center the speedo even with lane keeping assist off via the button on the turn signal arm. It will still warn you on the display of a possible frontal...
  8. H

I use the same dealer and have for the past 6 years for both sales and service, always had great customer service from them. Had a vehicle they acquired for me from another dealer because of color and options I wanted but had the front plate bracket, one of the selling points of the car for me...
  9. H

Yes, it is there but it was not in the “slot” that it sits in next to the spare, it had come out and was just laying in the well. I had to look for it as I first thought it was missing.
  10. H

Picked up my ST a week ago, build date 11/12/19, no deflector and like everyone else no tow hook. Emailed dealer on Friday, both parts ordered yesterday, no hassles no questions.
Back