1. K

February EF Lottery

Texas sunsets through the seasons.
  2. K

B141B code repair DIY

What kind of scanner do you have?
  3. K

Battery Charge?

Interesting to know! Car was running ~13.1 last night on the way home but has held a strong ~14.1 running today. Still starting around ~11.8 here and there (first thing in the morning, after 45 mins sitting at Costco). :dunno: just trying to figure out if I am reading too much into this or is...
  4. K

Battery Charge?

No volt meter (had it tested at a store), car starts ok for the most part- I swear it sounds slower first thing in the AM.
  5. K

Battery Charge?

See that’s what I don’t know. I definitely need to do some more digging.
  6. K

Battery Charge?

The plot thickens. Battery test this afternoon showed resting voltage at 12.5, but driving home in the engineering test mode it showed 12.9 most of the way! (Bearing in mind it hung at 14.1 last night, and earlier today, load same) How accurate is that measure from the ET Mode?? :dunno::shifty:
  7. K

How many people have had the airbag warning light activate

Those who successfully cleaned your connectors- how did you do this? Did you disconnect the negative battery terminal as well? My light is on too and I strongly suspect it’s the harness for the second row on the drivers side- that thing is pretty wiggly on its bracket (if that makes sense)...
  8. K

Battery Charge?

You may be right! It shows 14.2 volts with the engine running. (Seems to be ideal from what I’ve found all around!)
  9. K

Battery Charge?

Last night I stumbled upon the information about the “Engineering Test Mode” and am geeking out. Tried it on mine this morning and it worked like a charm and gave me some interesting information about my battery. after driving for about 5-10 minutes, the display showed 11.7 volts, and after...
  10. K

Coming out of lurking!

Hi everyone! Finally coming out of lurking to say hi. :D I just got a new-to-me 2014 XLT this past October and I’ve learned tons on this forum already. Hope to learn a lot more!
Back