Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. kindaclean93

I have a california truck. How do I de-california-fy it?

We're moving to Nevada soon, and my truck was originally made specifically for california, and I assume like every other car here it's dumbed down some. Even my rad support sticker says something about california. Any way to de-cali it? Picture because why not.
  2. kindaclean93

1993 Ford Explorer 4WD issues

I tested the new module and got four blinks testing it. What's the first thing to look at?
  3. kindaclean93

1993 Ford Explorer 4WD issues

Hello, I'm pissed, help me. Today I went to the junkyard and got a new 4x4 module, since the old module seemed to be having issues. Either this current module is having issues, or something else is wrong. I fully replaced the module, destroying every push pin clip thing on the rear panel, to get...
  4. kindaclean93

Wanting to lift my truck

Thank you! I wasn't entirely sure of what else I needed, but those shims are it yeah?
  5. kindaclean93

Wanting to lift my truck

[Links included]...
  6. kindaclean93

Biggest battery I can fit in a 93 eddie bauer 4.0?

I have me a 93 EB 4.0 4X4 and I'm wondering what the biggest battery I can fit in the stock tray is?
  7. kindaclean93

93 Manual TC and Hub swap?

Thank you! I'm assuming this applies for the automatic trans too?
  8. kindaclean93

93 Manual TC and Hub swap?

I know you guys have probably seen this thread a million times, but I've been unable to find one regarding my issue. What parts am I going to need, how long's it gonna take, and how much am I gonna have to hack off of my truck for it? I have the pushbutton low and 4x4 and it doesn't work worth a...
  9. kindaclean93

feelin good

feelin good
Back