Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Unleashed Explorer Sport Power Package Stage 1

Nice price on a nice package. I would be very tempted, but I traded my Sport in
  2. F

Lund tune vs Livernois tune

Wait for the release of a SCT based tuning device;)
  3. F

SiriusXM / Travel Link Renewal

Thanks for the replies, as Iam in no hurry to reactivate. My Sport sits more than I drive it anyway. I just wanted to see what they offer up for renewals price wise. The commute to work is more fun on 2 wheels anyhow.......:D
  4. F

SiriusXM / Travel Link Renewal

My subscription is now expired, they called the house with some outrageous price to renew and I declined. So whats the best rate going now? Anybody just renewed?
  5. F

1/4 Mile Run Times

Ken, any updated track times?:salute:
  6. F

Explorer Brake Upgrades

FragOH B4 you get into replacing the brakes, looking for better stopping power, have you looked into EBC pads at an upgrade? Might save you a bunch of $$$, time and effort. Best of luck in your search
  7. F

Warning: Magnaflow #15218 Cat-Back

Sorry to hear/read of your problems CobraJohn. Looking forward to your review of the "correct" catback when you get it and installed. I am also with you on Magnaflow's pisspoor customer service, but major props to Dean @ Performance Peddler. $560 vs $1500 is a no brainer, no matter how nice...
  8. F

Can dealer disable audio from parking sensors?

How do you really feel?:p: Also, how do you feel about up-graded factory wheels vs the standard dog dish plain janes.............:eek:
  9. F

Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports

Well, then count me out, as NJ is busting our ballz...........lol
  10. F

Need Community Help/Advice with my Sport Issue

damn.............is the only thing I can think of. Iam truly glad, the final settlement was something that made exilepa happy
  11. F

Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports

I thought I read where you were going to offer catted and non catted down pipes:dunno:
  12. F

1/4 Mile Run Times

sounds like your hitting the rev limiter, and its doing what its suppose to do lots of good info here
  13. F

Black Shark Fin on White Sport

That actually looks pretty good, makes me second guess myself on my white one:D
  14. F

Anyone download Nav destination from Sync or run Vehicle Health Report since update?

Did the upgrade this morning with no problems, downloading or uploading into my truck. Also ran the VHR for the first time and again, no problems
  15. F

Continued Performance Developments from Livernois Motorsports for the Explorer Sport

Any timeframe for when the catted down pipes will be available for the Sport?
  16. F

Remote start smart phone app ?

That's the first good news............LOL
  17. F

Is Explorer Sport Ecoboost fastest 7 seater SUV?

Next thing you know, peeps will be on here saying they race heavy pickups:crazy::crazy:
  18. F

Anyone tinted their sun roof / moonroof?

I too, am not much on driving with he sun blazing on my head............... unless Iam on a motorcycle. BUT.......a sunroof is nice when you hop in a hot car/truck during the summer months, and can open the roof to let out the heat. Then ofcourse close it and let the a/c eat:D It sure...
  19. F

Remote start smart phone app ?

So Rebecca, do I understand the link as saying all I have to do is go to my local Ford dealership and have the module installed?
  20. F

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

6 Pack? Bro, Iam bringing a case! What flavor you like? I don't have the patience to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus my led reverse lights showed up yesterday (hint-hint)
  21. F

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

Josh, I happen to know where there is a stock white X Sport, that you can do a side by side comparison pic shoot. The only thing, you'll have to do my door handles :D That looks GREAT!!!!!! I've hated those chrome door handles and never could understand why Ford didn't black them out.
  22. F

Sport Turbo Hose Issues

You are correct it could very well happen at a bad time. And when its your vehicle it is a big deal. According to a post earlier approx. 66K new Explorers sold for 2013, how many are Sports, IDK Total Sales Explorers Only 60,687(2010) 135,704(2011) 164,187(2012) 66,637(2013-YTD)...
  23. F

Some Ecoboost V6 mods I'm doing

EXCELLENT work:thumbsup: Iam gonna bookmark this thread to keep up with your progress
  24. F

Liftgate Emblem Update....Black Ecoboost Emblem

That looks great Josh:thumbsup: I was gonna give you grief over the dealers sticker, but you beat me to it....hehe I did a "not so good" mod on the way home today. Apparently, I ran over some white paint on the roadway this afternoon. Could have been the Turnpike, Parkway, Highway 27 or...
Back