Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

2007 F-250 Super Duty Harley Davidson

haha im sure ive seen your explorer around. I have in the last couple months sold that truck, but now im in a 2011 F250 its not all lifted and all unfortunitly
  2. V

Possible Disney OK run

I might be able to make it ill bring the SD up there and some 4wheelers since i have no trail rig lol
  3. V

Guy at work bought this and needed it towed to our shop it's a 78 Bronco.
  4. V

Heater problems

So the heater on my 07 F250 6.0 keeps cutting in and out. It only happens when I'm headed to work about 65-70 mph. It's been between 0-4 degrees outside. Could it pssobly be to much cold air on the radiator?
  5. V

well since the temps have been getting colder i learned something and that is that my factory batteries dont like cold weather lol so its time for a new set. Im also about to order a EGR delete kit,coolant filter kit,radiator flush with some EC-1, and depending on tax return a new Bullydog...
  6. V

2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL: DD/Tow Rig

that sucks burns but nice temp fix
  7. V

Are u using any kind of fuel treatment Burns? This cold weather hasn't been nice to my truck I had to replace my factory batteries
  8. V

F150 Ecoboost torture test

ohh man i want one so bad ill trade in my diesel for it lol
  9. V

i was haveing some cold start issues. started checking around and with the 6.0 i have there is alot of sticking issues with the internals after alittle research and this link...
  10. V

yea me too. Ive been popping in the chat room for a couple days work has kinda slowed downed which i am happy about. I have to say ive been really burnt out the last few months.
  11. V

ok everyone here is an update. After driving this beast for a couple months i realized i had a bad death wobble problem after a bit of research and some questions on another forum i found what i needed a dual steering stabilizer i went with a procomp one. Just got it put on today and what a...
  12. V

towing it wasnt bad i set the Bully Dog to and off we went. It pulled it really nice almost like it wasnt there lol
  13. V

Pavement queen my "A". Now I don't plan on going crazy and just takeing this thing everywherein deep woods and crap but what's the fun in not seeing what it can do lol. Dave u buy the pole and I'll pu it in
  14. V

updated mods thought i had them up there
  15. V

2011 Mustang 5.0

I think I'm in love with that car. I have to say thats one sweet ride
  16. V

Viper ACR X

drool:popcorn:
  17. V

have updated with more pics now
  18. V

didnt even know there was PSD Posse
  19. V

Jon And Sheri's Vitamin D Wagon

Jon this rig is looking awsome.
  20. V

ill get some better pics today. inside and better outside pics
  21. V

Elite finally

ok everyone bought a new truck. here is the link http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2506380#post2506380 not sure what im gonna do to the EX now
  22. V

thank you kind sir.
  23. V

well here it goes. Ive been looking for a deisel for a few months now and was waiting on a deal i found this truck and fell in love when i drove it off the lot it had 60,328 miles on it. Hope you all enjoy and of course more pics to come. Mods AFE Intake Bullydog Programmer 5" exhaust...
  24. V

Return from SMORR 2010

ohh the pics are off to a good start
  25. V

Elite finally

well i havent updated this in awhile so here is whats new rolling on 33x10.5x15 BFG ATs now bought some seatsavers and have some Hella off-road lights that need to be installed. Other than that nothing new has happened.
Back