Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread

I've gotta pass also, finanaces aren't so good and my motor is rattelin a little more than i care for. Unfortunately my new motor is not ready yet....408 baby! So i'm not thinkin i should go that far. However rick, if your comin up into mi i could take you into baldwin for some trail ridin and...
  2. F

I'm in for attica campground also.
  3. F

Completed Project Stic-o's 2nd gen. radius arm/coil SAS

It is possible to weld these with a good wire welder. I've done it when i narrowed my axle. If you decided to link this axle what are you going to do with those radius arms? I you would be interested in selling them let me know..They would be perfect for my fullsize.Thank you.
  4. F

mid michigan winter run

I'd be game for that!
  5. F

no sunday is the 30th.. if you need help with your truck just let me know, that is what i do for a living.but i would be more than willing to help out.
  6. F

351wEXPLORER i know who you are now.yes i've seen you there i've even talked to you face to face.i own the blue and silver x with solid axles, 38's,and a 351w also.do ya remember me yet? we are actually going to silver lake this sun the 30th. we'll definately have to run together to...
  7. F

ARNIE897 is that a nice campground? is it far from the trails? what does it cost?
  8. F

351wEXPLORER is your x a red 2 door? have you been to silver lake this year?
  9. F

i was kinda planin on leaving early fri morn or thurs evening.
  10. F

if it's on the way it's ok with me.the next ? will be when? fri? thurs? morning night afternoon?
  11. F

i don't have a map in front of me right now but k-zoo is ok with me..i already know how to get there. hey 351wexplorer where exactly are you from? maybe we'll meet up and then meet the rest of them.
  12. F

Sounds good to me. We'll have to stay in touch till then.
  13. F

Do you guys want to meet up and caravan also? I don't know about you guys but i'll be trailering mine. I think it would be alot of fun.
  14. F

I also have never been there.But i am extremely excited,and looking forward to it.Is there anyone else from michigan going?
  15. F

Serious Explorations 10th Anniversary Run

I know i'm not a regular on this site but i would definately be attending if you have this run in attica.I don't get much competition around my home town. I've been dying for an excuse to go to the badlands. it should give my truck the challenge it needs. 91 explorer,351w,c6,high pinion dana 44...
  16. F

Serious Explorations 10th Anniversary Run

I would be in if you run at the badlands. I've heard nothing but good from the guys i know that have been there..
Back