Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Lift parts ordered!!

LIFT INSTALLED!!! I want to thank all of you so much for helping me get the right stuff and understand all that i dont understand from day one. Youre all so helpful. its a lot bigger than i thought it would be with the lift and the tires. I love it. It looks just like big daves, only...
  2. X

New Monotone paint job

that looks freakin great man. only flaw i see... is the dolphin license plate :D is that the regular red all other explorers are? it almost looks like a custom color
  3. X

its finally done

does the sun ever reflect off of it into your eyes? it seems like it could be distracting.
  4. X

its finally done

oh man that center console is awesome!
  5. X

Lift parts ordered!!

bump. Update: FINALLY will be getting my parts installed and my shoes mounted tomorrow. Pics to follow shortly.
  6. X

wheel backspacing pics

:thumbsup:
  7. X

best 2" lift for the rear?

shackles + add a leafs? thatll probably give you a little more than 2, but you can twist the t-bars a little to even it out
  8. X

Quad Buckets

wow looks really good. Cant wait to see it with the console. kudos to you
  9. X

Boomin's Mounty...

just a tad
  10. X

Good Deal - 33" Geolanders

not bad.. anyone know why those are clearanced?
  11. X

Ready to do some work

truck performance is a good place. I got my spindles from there.. VERY speedy. Ordered them one day, got them 2 days later.
  12. X

Ready to do some work

have you tried www.explorerexpress.com ?
  13. X

Boomin's getting a sex change

Damn!
  14. X

what color to paint the explorer

ive always been a fan of pearl white upper and tan lower
  15. X

First post before and after

wow thats looks nice.. gonna tint the front windows?
  16. X

Wrangler Silent Armor or BFG AT - TA??

1st off: welcome to the site.. 2nd: A LOT of people on here run the BFGs.. those are the tires im gonna go with as well.. sports are 2 door, no? im not understanding.
  17. X

In-dash video question...

i wish i could tell you.. i work at best buy so i had one of the mobile installers do it. All i know is that every time i press the button it grounds a wire and bypasses the parking brake thing.
  18. X

Before...After

^^ me too.. i like the way it looks. sedans in mud crack me up. There was a jump contest video on, i believe it was prerunners.net, that features a sedan jumping. made me laff.
  19. X

In-dash video question...

i have a button on the bottom of my steering column to switch mine on and off.. its great
  20. X

Pics of my truck with 32s

youre lucky you even have mud... only way for me to get mud where i am this time of year is to drag a hose to a dirt lot and spray it for 3 days. Lets see some muddy pictures
  21. X

My local dealer has a Ford GT

wow thats nice... the oceanside area is a NICE place.. whenever i go to the beach i drive an extra hour to oceanside area just because of the surroundings.
  22. X

So I'm sitting there eating lunch...

thats exactly why i dont eat sandwiches.
  23. X

Quad Buckets

thats a good idea... i remember a write up/project of someone doing that a while back. i like the look of it
  24. X

Boomin's getting a sex change

man thats nice
Back