Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Completed Project Great Pumpkin Solid Axle Swap 1993 Ford Explorer XL Rick Horwitz

Ttc Rick I was just wondering.. have you ever considered doing the 4 wheeler magazine top truck challenge? of all the x's on the site, I would think that yours could probably have a chance in it. Could be some prize money in there too!
  2. J

East Coast Trashed Thread

. I'm in for ure or tellico, i'll be on 33's by then, so possibly crozet. i'll be running with a 3in bl, 33's and l/s. If you guys think that would be possible to handle crozet, then i'm willing to meet in the middle of tellico/paragon. -Justin
  3. J

Best/ cheapest way for a 2" lift

PA body lift -$100
  4. J

Aurora tires?

aurora tires Has anyone heard of/ had these tires before? for $445 shipped, im almost thinking of trying them. thanks
  5. J

Tow hooks

I'm actually at ft. bragg a lot. My sister goes to campbell there. oh and i appreciate the bolting advice, i was almost set on welding them.
  6. J

Tow hooks

I was thinking of making some front tow hooks, but im not positive how/best placement for them. I have a welder and im about to go buy hooks, just wanted to make sure i know what im getting myself into first, thanks.
  7. J

Interested in wheeling at Uwharrie, NC

I'll go for the july trip if my car is running by then. I got a new clutch 2 weeks ago and it just went out all of a sudden while wheeling and i slid into a tree because of it, so if i can come up with some money, i'll be there.
  8. J

Dead window motor?

I had the same problem about a month ago. I took the door panel off, and loosened up the motor, then re-tightened it out of desperation and it worked for about a week, then it happened again. ford dealership charged 250 to replace the motor for me.
  9. J

Interested in wheeling at Uwharrie, NC

is that in western nc? Im in raleigh, but would gladly make the trip.
Back