Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. cwescapexlt4x4

2025 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator drops active park assist 2.0

As i mentioned in the other post - I had it on my previous Explorer and used it .... TWICE, just to test and show parents.... i can park, i don't need it and glad my 21 KR doesn't have it.
  2. cwescapexlt4x4

2025 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator drops active park assist 2.0

I had it on my previous Explorer and used it .... TWICE, just to test and show parents.... i can park, i don't need it and glad my 21 KR doesn't have it.
  3. cwescapexlt4x4

Leaking rear shocks on our ST

On my 21 KR both rear are leaking (right worse than left) with 16K miles and 2 1/2 years Service advisor mentioned the right is at the point Ford would replace under warranty but the left is "almost there" .... but not at the point Ford would warranty. Crazy and disappointing as i have NEVER...
  4. cwescapexlt4x4

Something different, No issues with my 21 King Ranch - who else?

Yes, thanks to work from home.... the slowest it has ever taken me to rack up miles....
  5. cwescapexlt4x4

FORD EXPLORER OWNERS CAN NOW BUY THE TIMBERLINE’S SKID PLATE

It does not specify.... does this fit ALL or just 2.3?? I would like to add to my 3.0T and not sure if the mount points are the same/different based on the powertrain. ** EDIT ** Appears to be all! https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5018-EXP
  6. cwescapexlt4x4

Something different, No issues with my 21 King Ranch - who else?

21 King Ranch 4WD 3.0T I just want to "buck the trend" here.... many complaints, issues but I guess I got a good one as I have had no issues with mine (knock on wood) other than everyone once in a while... the seat belt chime/proximity chime changes note and then upon next restart resets to...
  7. cwescapexlt4x4

2024 Ford Explorer News & Updates

Guess the general public wasn't buying them..... seems like Ford guessed wrong here.
  8. cwescapexlt4x4

2024 FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR UTILITY SPOTTED FOR FIRST TIME

Guessing the upfitters will be happy that the front end will remain the same from a cost/design stand point and for agencies for switch outs in their fleets. @Sgt1411 thoughts?
  9. cwescapexlt4x4

New tires for 2022 Timberline

Could be the OP just wants new rubber/something different more aggressive/better off-road
  10. cwescapexlt4x4

Wiper blade does not go all the way down

Yeah should be in the lowest position for aerodynamics for regular dry, the auto may have it rest higher until water is detected.
  11. cwescapexlt4x4

Cubby/console bulb beneath infotainment system

in my KR, the one in the area in front of the cup holders.... i used a blue sharpie to color over it.... reducing the amount of light and the color. I went over it a couple times to get the lower light output.
  12. cwescapexlt4x4

Sunglass Holder won't latch 2021 KR

I saw some discussion here but wondering if anyone has any more recent issues and the process for the dealer to order/remove/replace as mine won't latch closed.
  13. cwescapexlt4x4

I need a vin 2022 model if possible that has

I would be OK with the secure code on the door being deleted... but i would really be irritated with the kick to open being removed.
  14. cwescapexlt4x4

Has anybody figured out a fix for the second row window wind noise??

Hey @Sgt1411 what did you do to fix your door noise?
  15. cwescapexlt4x4

MORE FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR UTILITY ORDERS BEING CANCELLED

It's just ridiculous but seems to be the "thing" of the times.... AZ is building chip plants to help having production on the mainland US to avoid this in the future.
  16. cwescapexlt4x4

TIMBERLINE LT TIRE

one thing to consider - Ko2's are heavy, so pluses and minuses on daily use and MPG/MPL
  17. cwescapexlt4x4

Calling all MY2021 MY2022 Explorer ST, Platinum, King Ranch and Aviators: rear subframe poll

Nor is my King Ranch but we are the 365 HP versions vs the 400 HP versions (sadly in my case) so maybe that's the threshold?
  18. cwescapexlt4x4

Has anyone put LP Aventure Wheels on their Explorer

Yeah, it's been the shipping that has been a negative for these in the US :)
  19. cwescapexlt4x4

Has anyone put LP Aventure Wheels on their Explorer

They are used often with Subaru and have a good reputation but can be pricy due to them being from Canada and the shipping.
  20. cwescapexlt4x4

2022 ST vs King Ranch?

We have the Capt chairs in my KR and don't regret it.... we don't have kids and nice that I don't have to haul many people around.... Sorry, only have room for 2 in the back... :) 👍
  21. cwescapexlt4x4

Cabin Noise

Are you normal mode/sport mode/etc? With Sport you certainly will get the increased sound from the "engine" (speakers) - normal and eco would be the quietest and no speaker sounds...
  22. cwescapexlt4x4

Bad Wiper Blades?

Yeah - happening with me as well. Used all the tricks to clean the glass and the blade and still have a several inch streak in the DS wiper in the middle of the path. Time for new blades
Back