Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Amp Wire Routing

Do you have a picture of where you are talking about? I am trying to do the same and cannot find a hole there. Thanks
  2. B

16" rims

Will a 16" rim from an expidition/ f150 fit on an 04 explorer?
  3. B

Mac exhaust- V6

A sound clip would be nice. I was thinking about getting one for my 04 with the V6.
  4. B

Driver Door handle replacement

Have you gotton a chance to upload the pictures and write up yet? Thanks
  5. B

Headlights on when doors unlocked???

I have an 04 XLT and the puddle lights are the only thing that come on when you unlock with the remote.
  6. B

Thanks, Sounds great
  7. B

Would like to see the passenger side. I have to replace mine and would like to see pictures and read the procedure. Thanks.
  8. B

My list of Explorer - "How to" videos

Thanks for the videos. Very helpful.
  9. B

How many miles?

98 Explorer Sport 4.0 SOHC 126,000. Orginal tranny and engine. I keep up with all rountine maintenance and have had no major problems.
  10. B

Red paint

Looks nice. wish my looked that good again. saving up now to get a paint job.
  11. B

Dual piston calipers on the front in my 98? Stock?

I have dual piston on the front of my 98 sport 2wd.
  12. B

Repainted Grille Guard

NIce job. Looks good.
  13. B

Installing a 99+ bumper.

you can go to autozone online and go the know how section, i believe that is what it is called, and put your vehicle info in and it will show you the diagrams and steps on what to do. hope this helps you
  14. B

My Cardomain Page. Check it.

Looks nice.. Where did you get the chrome trim pieces arounds the windows and about how much was it?
  15. B

Busted Drivers Seat

It is a design flaw. Ford designed a new one. I think it is about $50.00 if I remember right. that was about 3 yrs ago. and I have had no since then.
  16. B

New here... Service Engine Soon blinking

Usually when a check engine light blinks it is a misfire in one of the plugs. But as everyone else already said go to autozone and get the code read they will still be there if the check engine light is off.
  17. B

Is 3rd gen SOHC engine layout the same?

I have a 98 and an 04 and the layout is very different.
  18. B

Installing Lund Eclipse In-Channel Vent Shades & X-Terminator Bug Shield Tonight!

Fairly easy just use the alcohol patches to clean the inner channel and make sure you leave up your windows for at least 24 hours so they can seat in and the adheasive dries.
  19. B

Going on a 1300 Mile Trip in my Explorer - Have a few questions...

Check your tire pressure too include your spare.
  20. B

Jacking w/running boards

Here is a link for down loading the owners manual. http://www.genuineservice.com/genuineservice/en/gloveboxresults
  21. B

Cargo Area Cover

Try ebay I always see them there or you can try a junkyard.
  22. B

side view mirror

Try a local glass place. I have one here that will cut the mirror and put it on. Don't know the price a buddy had it done a year ago and is still on.
  23. B

1998 pcv valve WHERE IS IT??

It sits on the back of the intake centered/passenger side close to the firewall. It tees at the top.
  24. B

numerical door lock code..Changing it???

Here is a link to download it for free. http://www.genuineservice.com/genuineservice/en/default?page=E4
  25. B

DeRocha's TTB Dana 35 Restoration

That looks real nice.
Back