Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Anyone have this 5.0 exhaust?

Hey, thanks for the advice!
  2. L

Anyone have this 5.0 exhaust?

I know there are a bunch of guys running dual exhaust on their Xs with a dual exit muffler laying horizontaly and having two pipes running out either side of the back. But is ayone running a setup with two single in single out mufflers hanging vertically side by side and running pipes straight...
  3. L

side skirts?!?

I think I saw some awhile back from Xenon. They were on carparts.com
  4. L

Tow Hooks w/ Safari Bar

Tarheel, Hey not to be an a$$ or anything but I just think this is funny. I started the thread over 4 MONTHS AGO! The original post date is August 6th. Maybe you should use the search funtion eh eh? LOL
  5. L

Rear Bumper Guard Pics !

That looks awesome, where did you get it?
  6. L

B&M Shift Improver

I have the electric version of this product and I am quite satisfued.
  7. L

White letters In or Out? does it matter

I like white. If you're worried about scuffing them up try using a SOS pad when they get dirty. I works wonders.
  8. L

CCR2001 Return Back Thread

Hey All, Jus got back last night and I wanted to thank everyone for being so awesome to Derek(ASUGOLF14) and I. It was great to met so many nice people and to have so much fun. Let me know when everyone is running Radical Hill again, I would love to get up ther and drive it this time. Thanks...
  9. L

Torsion Twist?

If you want to go even cheaper on the torsion twist lift you could go for some add-a-leafs instead of the Warrior Shackles. I got mine from Summit Racing and they only cost $26.99 plus $6.75 for shipping.
  10. L

Leaf Alingment Clamps?

That looks like it would do the trick! Thanks a bunch (And yeah the Herculiner looks great. Is that on your frame?)
  11. L

Leaf Alingment Clamps?

Ah yes, every mechanics best kept secret. Duct Tape! LOL
  12. L

Leaf Alingment Clamps?

Does anyone know where I can find leaf alingment clamps? My friend is having problems of his leafs getting crooked on the trail and I'm about to add leafs myself so I was just looking for a fix. Anybody have experience with this? Thanks in advance.
  13. L

ADD A LEAF ?

I'm not sure about the Skyjackers but with the Explorer Pro-comps it isn't necesary, and I imagine there isn't much of a difference when it comes to leaf springs.
  14. L

Tow Hooks w/ Safari Bar

I guess my setup is a bit different
  15. L

Tow Hooks w/ Safari Bar

Makes sense. Did you take off the bumper when you did it?
  16. L

Diablo vs. Superchip

LOL. I actually just found a really recent post on basically everything I asked for! So sorry for wasting space. Anyone know where to find a Diablo for cheaper than $215?
  17. L

Diablo vs. Superchip

Hey All, I tried looking and I couldn't find much on this subject so I though I'd ask. From what I understand trucks with automatic transmissions benefit greatly from chips. I did some looking and I think I found a really good price for both the Diablo brand and Superchip brand at $215. I...
  18. L

Tow Hooks w/ Safari Bar

Has anyone figured out a way to bolt on some tow hooks along with a Westin Safari Bar? I've looked into it but the bracketry covers up the pilot hole that everyone seems to be using. Any ideas?
  19. L

body lift..why would it look like this?

"there was a senior at out school last year and he got a 3inch body lift on his Toyota 4-runner and the first thing i noticed was his radiator showed... " I have one friend who actually has a 4Runner with a 3" BL and a friend who has a X with a 2" BL and I can tell you that the 4Runner looks...
  20. L

Colorado Short Trips

Bummer! That sounds like a lot of fun but I gotta work tommorow. (Retail, what are ya gonna do?) Let me know how everything goes.:(
  21. L

Why won't my door open?

Nope, no child lock. (I wish though, that'd be so much easier)
  22. L

Colorado Short Trips

Hey All, I know there are a bunch of people on this board from Colorado so I just figured I'd ask if anybody had some good suggestions of places relatively close to the Denver metro area that had some fun trails and maybe good camp sites too. I know how much Colorado has to offer but my...
  23. L

Why won't my door open?

A while back I started to have a problem with the driver side rear door. It opens normal from the outside but from the inside if you pull on the handle nothing happens. There isn't even an resistance. Anybody know what specific mechanism is jacked up? Even better how can I remove the the...
  24. L

The WAR-153 shackles

Anybody running WAR shackles and an Add-a-leaf in the rear and only TT up front? Is that gonna be too much
Back