Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

Do you need the NSS switch or shift solenoid feed? I may have both.
  2. T

PNW Holiday Snow Run

Gah... I'm not getting tires on the F-350 until the 3rd.... :(
  3. T

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

Looking for the elusive M5OD/manual t-case shifter boots if anyone has one. Like this:
  4. T

Solid motor mounts?

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/FOHVMM.html
  5. T

brighter headlights

9007's in diamond cuts is one of the better mods I've done to mine.
  6. T

The Beginning of the End run (2012 hangover cure)

Yes, and no. I got the mechanical fan on, it seems to not have been hurt... But the rear driveshaft has unhappy u-joints. Not gonna be able to make it. Have fun.
  7. T

Arrrgh!! Electric fan failed on the bronco up in the forrest yesterday... Motor tried to Chernobyl. I'll see If I can find everything to put the mechanical fan on and if that will keep it cool enough... :mad:
  8. T

engine stand

the head bolts (if you're not reusing them) work well for holding it on a stand.
  9. T

So, where is this happening at? Meetup time?
  10. T

How To: 8.8 Drums to Disc swap the hard way

I ran into fun with the e-brake on my '92 when I did the swap. This is what I came up with.
  11. T

Joe's new ride

And then...? :p:
  12. T

My 99 behind swap!!

Get your e-brake hooked up yet? http://broncoii.org/forum/index.php?topic=7192.msg71894#msg71894
  13. T

Joe's new ride

Thinking about selling my EB44...
  14. T

Reinforced TTB

Learn how to drive...? (j/k) I've been through evans several times and the only suspension part I've killed was a badly built duff radius arm.
  15. T

1st gen- 2nd gen rear axle ???

Yes it bolts in. Yes, you'll want to swap the master. The issue I had with my '92 is getting an e-brake cable setup that would work. http://broncoii.org/forum/index.php?topic=7192.msg71894#msg71894
  16. T

5-760X Full-Circle Retaining Ring / Clip Part Number

Got mine from homedespot.
  17. T

Will this fit?

No, it's for a gen 1.
  18. T

big block x?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=788279
  19. T

My A4LD - M5OD Conversion Thread

The red wire with the white stripe that went to the neutral safety switch on the automatic needs to be grounded for the computer to think that you have put the rig into neutral or on a manual trans rig, pushed in the clutch. You'll need to splice the red/white wire into the cranking circuit so...
  20. T

You'll likely also need to get the metal part from a '92 that the master twists into that bolts to the firewall. I don't believe the new masters come with them.
  21. T

Buying a Flywheel? Check It!!

Wow, that's quite awesome. :rolleyes: I got a reman flywheel. Be aware, that they don't come with the removable iron center bushing that holds the pilot bearing. I put mine together with the pilot in the crank and found out about that after it was together. I have the bushing now.. but getting...
  22. T

I was in your position with the exhaust. I ordered the dynomax cat back from summit and am very pleased it with. Price was reasonable, it fit well, sound is mellow, and it replaced all the rusty crap from the cats to the bumper. :D
  23. T

You can just swap the manual pedals into your existing pedal hangar/dash brace. Saves you the work of pulling the dash out... You'll have to unbolt the e-brake pedal assembly and swing it down out of the way, and may have to disconnect and pull the large main harness bulk head connector out of...
  24. T

Looking for New Shocks

Did you get your shocks yet? I have a set available.
Back