Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

1998 Explorer sport

this is like the classic "just search" thread... there are a couple threads that will tell you everything you need. "tt 101" is one i know of thats like pages long........with pics
  2. X

Spare Tire Roof Rack

some people just put the tire snug between the 2 stock cross bars and a net or bungee cords to hold it in place/or somt how to tie it down.
  3. X

Any thoughts on a Spring meet?

subscribing to the thread also, havn't been able to make it out yet but i would def like to. i'm in the southwest corner of CT so anything would be a drive for me, but i go to school in springfield mass so i would be up for a meet anywhere around.
  4. X

drivers side door

bump im going to do that this weekend if no one confirms what i think the problem is or gives me a better explanation
  5. X

drivers side door

Hey guys, I’ve been away for a while. My rents had the X during my school year and for most of the summer due to my mom’s crappy minivan. Well its mine again and its going to school so I’ve had some issues and done some things. I replaced the IAC again after learning form once before but this...
  6. X

Xman98's elite thread!

haven't got one yet, i will at some point.
  7. X

Xman98's elite thread!

Hey guys late July early August I sent in my check and became elite. Now i'm finally making a thread. Feels good to give back to the site. You guys have helped me a lot, taught me way too much and I enjoy the forum a lot. I got my X as a stock 1998 Black Ford Explorer XLT in the winter 05. I...
  8. X

grill guard

no problem, did you get it? thats sounds like a real good deal!
  9. X

grill guard

well i found the pic pretty quick that i was thinking of Dan
  10. X

grill guard

With the body lift you will have to fab up some brackets to extend the mounting brackets(from the frame) to the brush guard. there is a thread or 2 on it. one guy from NJ kinda close to us in CT has some good pics of what he did, i don't remember who it was but he welded extension brackets to...
  11. X

2 problems

thanks for the responses, i am doing research on the blend door issue now. I checked out the wires under the hood and the push button, the alarm hasnt gone off since i pushed it a bunch of times so i will leave it alone for now. it couldnt be any easier to get to. thanks guys
  12. X

How to: Recover your Center Console (10 Steps)

hey sextion525 when I saw this write up over the summer I knew I was going to be doing it, well I got home from college and it was one of the 1st things I did. your directions were perfect :thumbsup: nice job! now for proof ;) Dan
  13. Center Console clean up MOD

Center Console clean up MOD

14. Center Console clean up MOD

15. Center Console clean up MOD

16. Center Console clean up MOD

17. X

2 problems

hey guys, I came back from college yesterday and rigth away i have 2 problems with my X. It hasn't really been driven since i left for school in august but that shouldn't have to do with either of the two problems. 1) it was freezing today and when i went to turn the heater on it worked...
  18. X

Torsion bar pads

his X is stock
  19. X

stores in Ct

well i know of nothing south west of bridgeport. but i am also looking for stores.
  20. X

snorkel

Welcome to the site, where you live in CT? check out this thread, it should help somewhat http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154980
  21. X

NEX Decal & Shirt Thread

I have a serious explorations sticker on my truck already and ill grab a nex one in the future, good prices:thumbsup:
  22. X

Bull Gaurd/Winh Bumper?

SC-Bogger did we help your question?
  23. X

Ct.People

cool, update us when you get it sitting perfect, was there alot of explorer stuff there? izackary I re-emailed you over the weekend and pm you.
  24. X

Bull Gaurd/Winh Bumper?

they make bull bars and brush guards for 2nd generation explorers but there is only one i know of that you can put a winch on( i think thats what your talking about from your title). Its made by Warn and it will be a brush guard that you can mount a winch on. other brush guards aren't strong...
  25. X

New England Explorers Website Is Online

looks real good. nice job. i will send an email later and sign up.
Back