Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Before and after pics-Chop top, Atlas, SAS v8 and more!

That, is awesome. I wanna drive something like that!!
  2. M

2007 Iron Man Explorer Lifted

Sounds awesome - looking forward to pics!
  3. M

What is the average age of people on the forum????

I'm 19 now, joined when I was 15. :D
  4. M

How to: 2nd Gen Ford Explorer HID Projector Retrofit (FX-R)

Wow, amazing work! They look great - definitely beyond my capability though!
  5. M

I have 4000$ to blow

As a young and dumb one here at 19 years old, I agree with what has been said above, but also understand why you want to 'invest' (spend) the money on mods for your Explorer. When I was 16, I spent a couple grand on 20s, headlights, taillights and a few simple mods to improve the look of my...
  6. M

Ford kuga

Yes, that's what I have heard as well.
  7. M

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

Alright, thanks for the help!
  8. M

Pics of the new 26s I just bought.

I'd leave them black - and I dig the paint job!
  9. M

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

Quick question that I thought I'd just add to this thread: I have a class III trailer hitch installed on my XLT - would it be a problem, be in the way or cause any fitment issues when installing the Warrior shackles?
  10. M

Hey everyone! lifts?

Welcome to the site! You'll find lots of useful info on here! As for the lift, do a search and look around the site for lift options. Depending what kind of lift you're trying to achieve, the easiest and cheapest option is a torsion twist to lift the front and shackles to lift the back (for a...
  11. M

Mylomeister - 1995 Limited Explorer

Hey, thanks man. I still have the iris X and will be driving it this summer as I think my brother will mostly be driving the XLT. It would be sweet to have one lifted, one lowered though. :)
  12. M

Haha, thanks bradweezy. Not quite 16 anymore, this thread was from three years ago but thanks for the compliments.
  13. M

Haha, wow, it's funny looking back on this thread! It sucks that I'm now in college, broke, it still looks like that, and I realize my high school dreams aren't going to be a reality any time soon. Lol. (but I do have a '95 XLT now though too, which I hope to lift with a cheap TT and...
  14. M

my 99 ex

Oh nice, I like it!
  15. M

my 99 ex

Explorer looks badass! I love the stance. Is there a BL + TT and shackles? If so, what size body lift? If I was to lift my Explorer, that's the kind of look I'd like to go for...
  16. M

BogFather Is Finally ELITE

Looks good, I like it! Did you just rattle can that or what?
  17. M

Paraphoe's 97 XLT

One of the nicest, lifted Explorers I've ever seen! Great work man! If I ever lift my Explorer, that's the look I'll be after. :D :thumbsup:
  18. M

Coolest Sport Trac Ever?

That is awesome.
  19. M

It's about time that I earn my title around here....

Wow...looks great!! :thumbsup:
  20. M

Explorer Guy from Northern BC

Cooool. Definitely keep us updated...:thumbsup:
  21. M

Explorer Guy from Northern BC

Welcome! Sounds like you have some good plans for it. I'd say if you're removing the badges, get rid of them all together instead of replacing them with decals (and just to make sure you know, there are holes behind the emblems...). Also, where in BC are you at? Any other plans you have in mind?
  22. M

Most Modded Explorer? Project Gotham

Ha, yep, now I have. My mom just brought home Truckin' Vol. 33, No. 12 and it's in that one...:thumbsup: I like it!
  23. M

Most Modded Explorer? Project Gotham

I saw that X in person at a car show in Toronto. I was pretty insane to see, but way overdone I think. Props for the work that went into it though...
Back