Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. zukman

Return from SMORR

AT LAST we have it! http://www.explorerforum.com/files/39323/Smoplorer_Weekend.wmv
  2. zukman

IMPROMPTU TRUCKHAVEN RUN 03/05

Sorry Icraus is down motorhome down 250 down NOT running the H2 been confined to bed since November
  3. zukman

Check the simple stuff first...

Last Memorial Day l bought a new to me '03 H2 luxury complete with all Led lights a Magnson supercharger and full third row seats. And only 72000 original miles. She is running over 500 horsepower, so I guessed she was going to need new brake pads. The tires had plenty of rubber but plenty of...
  4. zukman

PLAN B Build

Parent verified via the phone!
  5. zukman

F250 running rough

This is a 49 state vehicle no egr. The throttle body was changed, it ran fine for a long time. No codes. She did explode a spark plug,(that was fun!!) Considering putting the original throttle body back on.
  6. zukman

F250 running rough

Cold start runs rough shut it down restart runs fine 5.4 l engine any ideas??
  7. zukman

Gear Selector Needle Out of Whack

Had the same problem with ICARUS mind is backwards!! Lol turns out the linkage is from an Aerostar (floor shift) Its fun to watch others try to put it in drive!
  8. zukman

2003 Hummer h2 supercharged

Am I all alone here?? It started with a find on a Mork and Mindy Jeep ready for a complete restore. Did the math!!! Are you kidding me!!!! Lol Then we found Icarus 1991 Eddie Bauer 4x4, everything done but a bad trans. Love that truck! NOT a daily driver. The search continued. A 1999 Explorer...
  9. zukman

Truck Haven Fall 2018 - Veterans Day Weekend

Lol Still not bringing the H2! The thought of trying to get all the dust and dirt out of it makes me cringe. It's not a 100 point truck but it trys
  10. zukman

We are down by 2 vehicles in the yard:bounce: need to fix exhaust leak in Icarus load it up. Norm gets shots in his hands Thurs morning. If all goes well we will leave Friday morning. Staying till Monday or later. Still looking for a buyer for the 85 ranger and the 87
  11. zukman

Final court date tomorrow. Please cross your fingers that everything works out, they already tried to low ball me.
  12. zukman

Lol the question of the day "Mom if Icarus is still broke will you bring the H2?" The answer is 2 fold 1. It doesn't fit on the trailer with the bigger tires and 81" width, and 2. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? BRING MY PRISTINE HIGH POLISHED OUT IN THE DIRT AND MUD???? Nope don't think so, although...
  13. zukman

Working on losing a few vehicle's, red car gone, brown truck headed for the trailer ride to hell. Icarus waiting for minor(crossing fingers) repairs. Black sport on the chopping block next, grey sami fix and sell. Looming over our heads the final worker's comp court date. Gonna be a busy month...
  14. zukman

Hmmmm do you not want us to come??? Too bad!!!! We will be off Marina. My back can't handle the Mesa, heck it can barely handle Marina!
  15. zukman

:snicker:Ok I guess we can stay till Monday too!!:dpchug:
  16. zukman

We're retired so...... JUST let us know. Icarus is undergoing minor surgery (exhaust leak, fuel pump replace) before we let the H3 go we took the blue top out and gave it to Icarus. Mud is still down for major surgery rear axle swap Done, front still under the wrench. Its a maybe. And the H2...
  17. zukman

For Sale '95 Ranger super cab rear jump seats gray

Jump seats gray make offer
  18. zukman

For Sale 1995 Supercab Ranger

95 ranger cab and frame gone
  19. zukman

Why wouldn't it pass smog?? It has a 93 4.0 in it
  20. zukman

Just needs to be wired
  21. zukman

Last chance for the 95 cab
  22. zukman

July 2018 Sierra fun..

Will my new to me H2 fit the trails without damage??
  23. zukman

Bump for either vehicle will separate truck cab from frame on the '95
  24. zukman

PLAN B Build

Yeah, just like when he was a little boy, he was always taking something apart, like the clocks, the tv, etc!!! Lol
  25. zukman

PLAN B Build

Only because have my tools are still at you house! Lol
Back