Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Fat Cat's 99 SAS

If you end up cutting it up...i will take your fiberglass fenders and grill.
  2. F

My experience with RCD

How much is the rcd suspension?
  3. F

O/D dash light flashing/clunk when come to stop

my explorer did this the other day. I talked to my mechanic friend and he said to try and take the battery cable off for the night and put it on before i go to work. I did and the flashing light hasnt returned. But i am still scared! Im am going to get the tranny fluid flushed next week. And...
  4. F

1 problem and a question.

Well there is a decent chance that i will so straight axle on my ex. Nothing to drastic though. I do think that my t-case is acting up. Maybe i'll get a different one and do the brown wire mod. I have been told that the coupler in the t-case on the control trac trucks is garbage basically. I got...
  5. F

Thanks for the great answer! Is the borg warner 1354 a good alternative to the stock one. I just bid on a t-case from a 99 on ebay. Just because it was cheap. If i get that i will do the brown wire mod for sure. I think that would help things. Oh yea, i have NO problem cutting a hole in the...
  6. F

I have a 97 sohc 4wd. My problem, after a light romping in 4wd in the snow, my x will have a studder to it. Just driving down the road. It will "grab" quickly. It does not do it in "auto" or 2wd. Suggestions? Next, i searched, i am looking for options for a transfer case. I don't like the...
  7. F

more travel out of your torsion bar suspension?

The Dixon Bros. lt kit is actually a real good price. Good quality. I wish i had the cash.
  8. F

Looking for a 4 inch suspension lift

If its 4wd Dixon Bros. Racing makes a killer front suspension. I would get that if i had the $$$$.
Back