Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Removing rear windows, need opinions!

looks sweet and it saved you some coin :D
  2. G

suspension up grade

excellent thanks for all the help guys you have helpped me alot. were there any other hard issues that you guys ran into?
  3. G

suspension up grade

Thanks for the support guys another question that I have is that I’ve been browsing the internet and I’ve noticed that in some kits it says break lines not included, or shocks not included and other kits say nothing at all on if it’s missing main parts that sort of thing. I was wondering if you...
  4. G

suspension up grade

:P thanks for the support guys :D see i dont really want to get it done at a shop because i dont want to lose money to that, i also would want to do it my self because of the feeling that i did it myself the only thing i'm afraid of is messing up and making a mess of things. But i'll probably...
  5. G

suspension up grade

I'm thinking about buying a 4 inch lift pretty soon here and i'm debating if i should do it myself or if i should get it professionally done. I've fixed things on my explorer myself but i have never done anything as compicated as a suspension upgrade. If its fairly possible for a do it...
  6. G

parts website

Thanks for the great help/input guys :thumbsup: just what i was looking for
  7. G

parts website

hey i was wodnering if you guys new a good web site to get explorer parts? i've been trying to find a good site on the net and still nothing that i would use on a regular basis. So what do you guys use?
  8. G

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

Thanks a million once a gain
  9. G

410..... I LOVE YOU :P my god i didn't know my clutch had to be depressed in order to get into 4L Thanks a million for the input guys you helped me big time just out of curiousity this is off topic but if i was wanting to climb over obsticles starting at 0 kmh would i use 4l for 4h, see i've...
  10. G

i have a question i did everything you guys said and i finally have my 4h which i was so happy when i saw the little red light go on but when i pushed 4L i got nothing any idea on what i did wrong thanks for the input
  11. G

manual transmission dipstick

i can't tell you the exact place but it some where near the rear about the last quarter of the transmission is moist, i checked all the nuts to make sure that they are securely fastened and all i can think of is its most likely a seal
  12. G

i know they don't have dipsticks... i'm taking it the truck needs to be level also what do i exactly do, do i put my finger in like i do with a deferential and see if i can touch the fluid?
  13. G

just wondering where i check my fluid level for my transmission? i have a leak that i just found and obviously its different then an automatic. so i want to keep my eye open for how badly its leaking thanks for the input
  14. G

4X4 doesn't work

thanks a million for the help, just what i needed
  15. G

4X4 doesn't work

So it looks like my 4x4 doesn’t want to engage if its really quite i can hear a clicking in the rear of the drivers side. but the light does not come on any idea on what the problem is, i've looked around the internet I’ve found a site that said to check my relay switch with is the motor...
Back