Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

1997 2 door sport with a sagging rear end.

i just did a 4dr leaf pack swap tonight and it leveled me out almost perfect. ride is muchly improved now too
  2. M

I will do free box designs

does anybody know this guy?
  3. M

How to: Install Overhead Console in 1st Gen Explorer - UPDATED

i didnt wire this up and the fact that it doesnt change is kind of annoying. can i just ground it or tap it into a power source or does it actually need the real speed signal to work? i dont particularly want to take EVERYTHING apart again to run one wire. and if i do have to wire it, it goes...
  4. M

Worst stuck pic thread

this makes me want to go 4x4'n and ive never even dreamt about it
  5. M

Drive with 3 wheels anyone?

does your plate really say omg bbq? because that rules. the rest sucks tho.
  6. M

97 XLT Stereo harness 12v (constant) wire

props to you for caring enough to take all that crap out and check. i have too much back there and it is such a pain. :thumbsup:
  7. M

Where did you run your power wire?

i always heard it was a no-no. i only ever did it once on an f150 and that was because it was a lease and i couldn't drill.
  8. M

What is the average age of people on the forum????

22. been registered since i was 17 or 18.
  9. M

went out and took a pic
  10. M

4.0 Exhaust Clip Thread !

this, and also curious to know if it has tailpipe(s) on it or if it's dumped? love it either way. pretty much exactly what i want.
  11. M

i ran mine through a fairly large grommet on the drivers side, under the brake pedal, maybe slightly to the left. looks like the hood release cable runs through it too.
  12. M

Dreaming of one mean 4.0: The Build up - Creager's 1992 Sport

excellent work sir :D that thing sounds sick, you got me thinking about doing stuff to my truck now :) wheres the dyno numbers
  13. M

auto lamp wiring problem

black/pink is the cutout wire, i tested it...
  14. M

auto lamp wiring problem

bump wtf
  15. M

"TURDLE" or " How to mess up a perfectly good truck"

that is quite the sexy truck you have there sir :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  16. M

auto lamp wiring problem

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump :(((
  17. M

auto lamp wiring problem

i got a square-y autodim/autolamp mirror and wired it up, got power, dims great and everything, but the white/purple stripe wires i found didnt work for the autolamp. the one coming off the GEM didnt do anything (pin 8 im pretty sure), the one under the dash clicked a relay in in the relay box...
  18. M

My turbocharged 2000 5.0 AWD....

nice work that's super hott, i'm jealous :)
  19. M

Alpine 9856 question

change your crossovers, check the manual for how to do it, on my 9855 i hold down menu until it shows up.
  20. M

my 01 sport

are those 18s or 20s?
  21. M

Car Audio Amp INSIDE

atx power supplies use voltage on other wires for turn on, i havent figured that out, old at power supplies with a button or switch work fine, all mine suck though, i have to leave it way down or it kills the transformer :(
Back