Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

And yet ANOTHER problem!

:mad: This is when I may want to rethink buying this Explorer. The other day I am coming home from work and the stupid truck loses power. I put my foot on the gas but the truck won't respond and starts shaking instead. Of course I get all upset and flustered because it's rush hour traffic. I get...
  2. D

MAD @ my 2006 XLS Sport

YAW sensor!!!! o my I feel dumb...you are exactly right...that is what the part is called..stupid me.. hey I have a question for anyone..(again I don't know the technical name for it) I want either the wood grain (like in the Eddie Bauer ed) or a chrome or brushed silver piece that goes...
  3. D

MAD @ my 2006 XLS Sport

I know it's ploy to sell me more stuff, but that's what I wanted, more stuff. I don't know how to put on side step bars or cross bars and the upgraded tires and wheels cost me like $500 in the sports package and they would cost a whole lot more if I'd buy them after market ..and I like the grill...
  4. D

MAD @ my 2006 XLS Sport

Ok they said it was a sensor called a (i swear I'm not sure of this spelling or if I heard correctly) Yall sensor (that sounds ridiculous as I am typing it). And they didn't reprogram the computer after all so they had to send out for this part. I had a new Taurus rent a car...o my god don't...
  5. D

MAD @ my 2006 XLS Sport

awdrocks I do have the 06 XLS with Sports package..it has upgraded wheels and tires over the base XLS and then just little things such as side step bars and cross bars on roof rack. Sorry for that
  6. D

MAD @ my 2006 XLS Sport

I don't know if anyone can help me, I am a girl so I really don't know a lot about cars. Anyway, my 06 is already in the shop after owning it for 2 days. The ABS light and Traction Control light both came on while I was sitting in trafic. The truck had 1 mile on it when I purchased it on Monday...
  7. D

Proud new 2006 owner!!

SAD!!! and MAD!!! @ my 2006 Explorer I just bought an 06 on Monday, it had 1 mile on it. Fresh off the truck. It's already in the shop. The ABS light and the traction control light both came on. They will have my new car for 5 days (I only had it for 2). :( They are going to reprogram my...
Back