Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Aftermarket satellite install in '06???

Now I'll have to install pontoons on the Exploder!!! :D :D :D
  2. N

It is portable with the addition of this unit: http://www.xactcommunication.com/Sirius-Satellite-Radio-7/XS028-Sirius-Satellite-Radio-Power-Pod-Portable-Battery-Pack-18.html
  3. N

2006 Ford Explorer Xact Communications XTR1 ( w/ car kit) plug and play Sirius satellite radio installation By J. Clarke NJStangFan@yahoo.com V.P., Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords www.teamcjmf.com This is my experience with the installation of an Xact Communications XTR1 plug and play...
  4. N

Cool. I was thinking of running it to the outside, but if the reception is OK inside the cab, then I'll do that. :thumbsup: Got pics?
  5. N

Well, I did the bracket and power install last night. Didn't get to the antenna routing yet, but there's always tomorrow! :D I'll post my write up when I get it done. :cool:
  6. N

:us: I should have my bracket this evening for my wife's 2006 Exploder and I'd like to know if anyone has hard wired the satellite output to the factory input yet. Any tips or tricks? How hard is it to take the center console apart to get the radio out?
  7. N

harness and stereo

Where in Central Jersey? If you need a hand, I or one of the other CJMFers might be able to help. :thumbsup:
  8. N

My 2006!! (repost from 2002+ forum)

My 2006 Eddie Bauer Exploder: :us: Now time for 20s... 8)
Back