Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Hello please help error codes !!

Thank you lots thank you very much some assurance helps all the time same as second oppinions if any more suggestions please bring them on , cheers!!!!:thumbsup:
  2. C

Hello please help error codes !!

Hello guys hope everyone is ok , I need a bit of help here from anyone that might know what these 2 error codes mean P0175 and P0172 , these 2 came up when I used the comp it says bank 1 too rich ....and bank 2 too rich I know this is about the O2 sensor B1 and S2 malfunction , the IAc was...
  3. C

please someone help!!

thx for the help I have recently done the full tune up in my truck fuel pressure seems to be ok as the IAT ? what is that or where is it in the truck not sure if the MAF is reading properly is hard to know it looks preety new and the inside of it is nice and shinny like a new penny after it was...
  4. C

please someone help!!

here is the 2 codes P0175 & P0172 but both read under this at start up ,any ideas is greatly a ppreciated it.:(
  5. C

please someone help!!

Hello explorers I need some help with a reading of my comp attached to a ford explorer 4.0 sohc 6v 2000, it now reads 2 codes P0136 O2 sensor B1 S2 malfunction , bank 1 too rich & bank 2 too rich , both under P0175 & P0172.....please if someone knows the exact O2 sensors please post an answer...
  6. C

Rolling idle when VERY cold

hello I have similar issues with my explorer , changed the IAc MAF and still silmilar issue at hand so we attached the comp to the truck an dnow reads 2 codes P0136 O2 sensor B1 S2 malfunction , bank 1 too rich & bank 2 too rich , both under P0175 & P0172.....so try your with the comp mine...
  7. C

Engine Sensors - Part 2 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor

thanks but also more help please!!! Hello guys I love this forum as it rocks I do own a explorer too 2000 6v sohc and same problem as everyone else the iddle won't stay put some day do some days don't I changed the IAC brand new one , cleaned the MAF sensor with electrical cleaner non residue...
  8. C

please help !!!!

would like to know what the other idea is?? please relate to this quote
  9. C

please help !!!!

good idea well thx again and will start right there and will let u guys know what the outcome is ...keep posting very interesting reading material here to learn a whlo lot on new tricks about explorers ... oh and by the way all this kms are highway driven at least most of them... :D
  10. C

please help !!!!

thx for the info !!! something like 295233 km and yes probably thats what it is thanks for the help and hope thats what the problem is ... :thumbsup:
  11. C

please help !!!!

i have a 2000 explorer sport , lately i have hear a not that loud clonk under the driver side when i go over a bump or in a pot hole on the street , at first i knew that the upper control arm and lower ball joint were bad , so they got changed but the noise still there i am concern due to the...
Back